Another Wyoming Ram Score?

wyo_bulls

Heys guys an new ram showed up and now my friend is looking at this one. any guess/rough score would help out on this ram for him? And I would probably pull the trigger on this now...

4311sheep5.jpg

6141sheep6.jpg

Which one are you talking about?

Gun control is a good aim and a steady rest

LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-11 AT 07:46PM (MST)[p]168 to 172...my guess..maybe slightly more.

Forget the 'score'; kill that great ram for the fine, mature specimen it is. Just my .02...

Awesome ram .....I put him in the high 170s,remember you are in wyo,shoot him no question,I am jealous ....beautiful ram,post your success photos,good luck...

160". Maybe a bit higher, like, mid 160's.
It take one hulluva ram in Wyo to reach 170!

I hope I get another chance to hunt wyo again. 1987 was a long time ago!

Good looking ram

Zeke

so many rams! there beautiful but erie at the same time... those eyes! awesome pics!

Great looking Ram. I don't know about the area, or the tag particulars. But he would look great on the wall.

I would put him at the 166 mark !

Good luck

Definelty not an area 12 ram. The area 12 hunter took a good ram the 1st week of the season. Was a ram transplanted several years ago from Montana. Also a BIG ram was taken in area 19.

Another interesting note from Wyoming is a white ram,4-5 years old, has been seen and photographed over the last 18-20 months in the Wind River Canyon. Suprised this has not been reported, or maybe I missed it, on MM.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom