anoying pop ups

YES...takes over the whole screen so you can not see the page you want to view.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Last couple days have been worse than ever!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

If ZIGGER Hadn't of got Pissed about that Whitetail Commercial........................!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

After working on a Chevy!

That F'N Chevy Ad is getting Old again too!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You noticed the Chevy ad......nice. How can anyone complain about those ads. They just sit there and take up no usable site space. Best kind of ads.

I would just buy a lottery ticket and win that $600 million dollars and then pull all ads, but I don't want to get out of my chair. Oh well........

I just saw the pop up ad and sent a message to the ad network to get it off the site. Sorry. I don't like those ads at all and they're not supposed to be on here, but...........

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

uh???? Just turn on your pop-up blocker... I havent seen any of these pop-up you're talking about...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

"Just turn on your pop-up blocker..."

OK, sounds good! How does one with limited puter knowledge go about such a thing?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I knew if I mentioned the Chevy Ad it'd Draw some attention!

They're Good Trucks!

So Good that even the Dealers can't Fix Them!

>"Just turn on your pop-up blocker..."
>
>
>OK, sounds good! How does one
>with limited puter knowledge go
>about such a thing?
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

Hey Uncle sage!

I'm gonna School you just once!

In the Upper Right corner of your Screen you should see a Wrench!

It Ain't a Pipe Wrench for GAWDS Sake!:D

More like an opened end Wrench!

Click on it!

Then Click on Tools!

'Check' the Pop-Up Blocker!

Mine is already checked & these Damn things keep poppin up anyway!

I Think Fondler needs to PM them with a: This is B.L. from MonsterMuleys.com!:D

Ell you should keep taking the antibiotics until the oozing drip stops.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Bess, i got no wrench of any kind showing. I checked tools and see no adjustment for pop-ups.

Joey

>Bess, i got no wrench of
>any kind showing. I checked
>tools and see no adjustment
>for pop-ups.
>
>Joey
>
>
>
>personal limitations!"

Hey Uncle sage!

In the Upper Right corner do you see where it says: 'Sign In'?

Just to the Right of it there is an Arrow pointed Down!

Click on it & go from there!

If the pop-up was a hot naked chick nobody would complain except the few Homos. Then they would scream equality and demand a naked guy ad as well.

No luck Bess, looking where you say and seems i've been all over the "tools Bar", no sign of a pop-ups adjustment. Running windows 7, Firefox.

Joey

>Bess, i got no wrench of
>any kind showing. I checked
>tools and see no adjustment
>for pop-ups.
>
>Joey
>
>
>
>personal limitations!"

When you open your explorer window (if you use internet explorer) go to the "tools" drop down window in the upper right corner, slide your mouse over "pop up blocker" and then select to turn it off. That should prevent the mass majority pop-ups from occuring. Some still make it through but a very small percentage. I still haven't seen any here on MM's.

Mntman

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I heard Eel and Kilo had geritol popups.

2311idiot.jpg

>No luck Bess, looking where you
>say and seems i've been
>all over the "tools Bar",
>no sign of a pop-ups
>adjustment. Running windows 7, Firefox.
>
>
>Joey
>
>
>personal limitations!"

I Think I'm running Windows 7 too = Internet for Dummies!

Thanks to NVB & My PUTER GEEK I'm on Internet Explorer!

I always had way less Trouble/Problems with FireFox!

You gotta be a PUTER GEEK to keep these Damn things Runnin!

The thing that Annoys me about the Chevy Ad & the Ads in the Upper Left Corner is that if you have your Speaker on they just Chime in erratically at any given time!

Remember the Whitetail Ad that use to bother ZIGGER?

Now we got Ads that are Worse!

I Guess when Fondler Quits spending all His Money on Deer Tags/Hunts & Starts Buying Lottery Tickets it'll Change!:D

Bess, I ain't kicking too bad. I bought this rig, a Dell Inspiron laptop, a couple years ago, my puter smart buddy set it up for me, and i been home free with little or no problems with it since then.

Aside from the recent Big pop-ups, I do get a lot of movie clip type adds under the "find a guide", "find a taxidermist" heading on the left of the forum page.

Joey

Joey, just seen you use firefox....
once you open your browser, go to "tools" at the top, select "options" then a window will open. Go to the "content" tab and check the box that says to block pop-ups. That should stop almost all of them.

Mntman

Mntman, Thank you! I must have skipped by there somehow without seeing it. After all that, my pop-up box was checked already. Thanks again,

Joey

youre welcome. maybe its my virus software that is blocking them then? pop ups suk azz!

Mntman

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom