Antelope 32 or 47?

WITUfan

For those of you with knowledge of both units, which would you recommend? Are there pros or cons with either? Is one or the other better late in the season (last 2 weeks of October)?

I was told by a biologist that late season in 32 was not good. I hunted early season and that was 10 years ago so things could have changed. Might want to call biologist.

I hunted 47 several years ago. Went up before the rifle hunt started and shot one with my bow. Lots of antelope then.

I hunted east of the Shirley Basin (47) in October. It's overwhelming. There are so many goats they all start looking the same after the 1st day. And pretty much had the whole place to ourselves with the exception of the guys working on the wind farm. Was a blast of a hunt.

Whichever you choose come out and scout then shoot at the Central Wyoming Machinegun and cannon shoot in June, guns to rent for shooting. It's a blast.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom