antelope 90/ gen. H

adirondack

My wife and I should draw 90-1 antelope. I am wondering if a gen. H tag is worth getting for my wife? She would be happy with any legal buck. From past post it sounds like I would not see any deer in the lower country. Is this correct? Keep in mind anything would be acceptable. Are there any spots in H I could find her a "easy" buck.

Thanks piper. Can you give me any more info, like what part of oct. or what part of Reg. H I might find a few deer without having to have her do much climbing.

I will have to check out my maps, but I definitely think you could get a buck out of H near 90. If you get down in some of the canyons close to the river, there should be some deer and most likely a few small 4X4s. You could probably jump one up and get a shot.

You should have no problem finding your wife a buck. I am starting to see more and more muleys along the river bottoms and out in the sagebrush then up in the aspens and pines. I would go for it, and enjoy every minute.

To bad ya didn't get a 98 elk tag too!

I have a couple buds from South Dakota that have done the very same thing you are hoping to do and have had the 98 elk tag 2 out of 4 years......along with 90 (-2 I believe-east 1/2) and have drawn H 2nd choice 3 years in a row.

You should have some fun and be able to get a couple decent 150-160 type muleys and a couple real respectable antelope bucks too!

Robb

Wont get to try elk this year but it is in the plans for down the road. What class of elk did your friends harvest? Did they see many?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom