Antelope and kids

goforbroke

I started taking my boys on an antelope hunt 3 years ago and it is one of my favorite hunts. This was the first year I had a buck tag. I had the goal of 14" goat, but it wasn't going to happen. I had a unit 93 tag, first time I've been to the area. We looked at about 50 bucks, with my five year old begging me to shot everyone of them. We had a shot on one that was maybe a tad better the first evening, but I didn't think he would break 14" so I passed. Lots of fun and memories, sleeping under the stars and shooting the 22, candy soda and more candy. Only my second and best antelope to date, but hope to do better next time.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/2978img_4545_1.jpg

That photo is what "It" is all about. 12" or 15", it doesn't matter when the kids are along and enjoying the hunt. Congratulations on the lope and the memory.

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com
-------------------------

That's a trophy in my eyes! Looks to me you got yourself a new photo for the fire mantle.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

That's funny Packout, because after reading goforbroke's post and seeing the picture that is exactly what I thought. That IS what it's all about.

Congrats on a great hunt goforbroke!

Congrats. Great photo and sounds like a memory you and the boys will remember forever. Your story/hunt is what it is all about. Thanks for sharing.

>Looks like a good christmas card
>canidate to me!!!

I would love to see the look of my wife's face when she opened the card.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom