Antelope area 92

R

Rem308

Is there good public access in unit 92 for antelope? Antelope population? Prarie dogs ?

92 is mostly public land. Antelope population is ok, not big numbers. But theres still enough there for a decent hunt.

Probably will not be too many prarie dogs around by the time you go there to hunt. They will be shot up and the numbers have been really low the last few years. No big towns to speak of anymore. I would recommend bringing a predator call though, you can get in on a lot of exciting coyote calling action in Oct out there.

GL in the draws.

I will be hunting doe antelope ,got enough horns for the wall and just looking for a good hunt and bring home some meat.
The preditor hunting sounds good.I also might try some bird hunting while I am there.
I will be hunting muzzleloader elk in Colorado before hunting Wyoming for antelope in September.

Nice. If you go at the end of september you will able to catch sage grouse season.

They also now give out additional doe tags for that area. I think they open Oct 1st, so if you plan it right you could get a couple doe antelope and a couple doe deer.

Rem308,

My son and I hunted 92 last fall. We took 5 of them (4 does and 1 buck). It's a real cool place to hunt. Lots of stuff to see. The antelope were spooky the first two weekends. I'm planning on applying for the area again this year. Let me know if you draw, as I can give you specifics of where we hunted.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-09 AT 05:06AM (MST)[p]Should at least draw the doe tags,even if I don't draw for a buck. Thanks.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom