Antelope Decoy's

BUTCH

Can I get a little input on what's a good Antelope decoy that attaches to a bow and general decoys as well?

As well as Randy's cow worked in his video's, I keep envisioning a prairie full of other hunters using them as I make a stalk this year in Wyoming, if I draw. :)

Member RMEF, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

I have heard that moo cows work well but I wonder if an Antelope decoy like the one at headsupdecoy.com works better?

My buddy purchased the cow decoy and three of us walked behind it and got within sixty yards of 6 antelope and after sitting still for about ten minutes three bucks walked within 25 yards of us before my friend shot one with his bow.

The Mel Dutton decoy is the best one, but nobody makes it any more and they are hard to next to impossible to find. An associate of mine picked one up on ebay, I've never been able to find one.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom