Antelope down

N

nontypical250

I'm a little late posting the antelope hunt, but thats just the way it goes. I had done a lot of preseason scouting, checking waterholes etc.. The weather was perfect until opening morning. Yep, 8 a.m. here came the storm. I had 2-3 shooters picked out. One's name was Porky. He is still alive, seeming the rain saved him. I sat for 5 days passing up dozens and dozens of shots and smaller bucks. Due to college priorities I had one day left to hunt. This buck was one of Porky's competitors as I have him not backing down to him earlier in August on video. He came in with five other bucks presented a beautiful 30 yard shot, with my unlce videotaping I decided this was a very good buck and let it fly. A follow up shot was needed. After we got him taken care of I made it with my buck, that will score around 76 inches, to the first day of class on time. I will be looking for Porky next year and I won't have to get back to school this time. .....

WYAnt.jpg

Congrats!I am heading to WY next week, hoping to get something as nice as yours!! Thank you for Sharing! Good luck with Porky next year!

Congrats on the nice heavy horn Buck, good picture too. Only another week before I head to WY for Deer & Lope hunts....sure getting antsy sitting around waiting.

Brian

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom