Antelope Hunting Info on AREA 30?

Rodzilla_v

I drew this tag a while back (3rd choice) and put it on the shelf because work would not give me the time off. Now I have some time off, and would like to go, but I missed the HMA App for the Duncan Ranch, and see there limited Walk in area places to hunt. Anyone have any info on a place to hunt or know of land owners that would give access for nominal fee? Its a far shot, but I thought I would try here and ask.

Thank U, Rod.

Rod, what dates are you going. My partner and i will be there Oct 25-31. Duncan Ranch had tough odds to draw, neither of us got one of those. We do have permits for two other Management areas. I don't know if any of those are still available or not.

There is a fair amount of state land in the unit. I called the Regional office in Casper, and was told they are open to hunting if you can access them from a public road, and they are not posted closed. There is also some BLM land, although a lot of it is landlocked, and a lot of small pieces.

Hope that helps.

Scoutdog

Thanks for the reply ScoutDog5 and the PM G14, Im going to try to call the Regional offices and also try to contact the game warden in the area, hopefully something opens up. If I find a place to hunt, I am thinking of making the drive from Nevada to Casper on Fri-Sat of 24th & 25th, hunt Sun & Mon, and drive back on tuesday. Only 2 days of hunting but its better than nothing, I shot my first goat in NV this year already, but it would be cool to get one in WY too, even if its a small one.

Thanks again! R.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom