Antelope in Round Valley

which round valley ?? some people call the area above Ola RV & I have also heard people refer to Mesa Hill between Cambridge & Council called RV !!

Round Valley near Cascade, ID right? I saw the same two on Friday morning,a buck and doe. They were right off Hwy 55 on the west side of the road. Couldn't believe it.

Saw them in the same pasture going to and from my place this weekend. Someone ought to paint those horns with some indelible pink paint so some knucklehead poacher doesn't end up posting his illegal trophy on here.

Which way do you think they migrated from? 32?

If I had to guess, I would say they had to have come from Crane Creek country. I'm not sure what would compel them to head to Round Valley.

No sightings over the 4th, someone probably already shot them. Invasive species in that unit I guess.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom