Antelope Island Deer Tag

30Hart

Very Active Member
Okay so who put in for that one elusive Antelope Island deer tag? With only one tag there won't be any bonus tags given out. Who's feeling lucky? I'm in the elk draw, but I put my daughter in. She just took an antelope last year so with 0 points she has nothing to lose. Good luck, I just want to see someone who isn't rich draw it! I'm sure all the Henry Mt appliers would like to know too! Will a large portion of the premium deer point holders change to Antelope this year and increase the odds on the Henries? Let's hear it.

My luck has never been good. If 10 tags are drawn and 11 people put in I would be the odd one out, but I might just cast my points in for the draw; all 1 of them.

I put my wife in for it, she had 1 point, I figure she might be lucky to draw it. Mostly for another point though

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

I put in for the Antelope island tag this year with 10 bonus points. I am going to school at USU and wanted a "lottery type" chance at drawing this tag so I put in for it. Knowing that I will be really busy this fall with school and work, why not have a little fun thinking about drawing instead? That's my perspective, as skewered as it may be.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom