Antelope question

searcher

I am looking at applying for Antelope 90, 91, 96 in no particular order. I have never hunted west of Rawlins but am considering hunting the western part of the state this fall if we can draw. My group will have around 2.5 points. I am wondering if these 3 areas are worth burning near maximum points. I would appreciate any information anyone has. I'm not looking for honey hole information as I have been having decent success on DIY antelope hunts in other areas. I can share information on 42, 45, 48 if that makes a difference. I am looking at adding 2-3 days of antelope hunting on top of another hunt. Any information would be greatly appreciated such as how the population numbers look, average horn size, any areas to stay away from etc.

Thanks
Tim

91 gets a lot of pressure I wouldn't go there for big horns, 90 west has lots of traffic from energy development, 90 east is recommended by info sites so its hard to draw, and I once saw a big one in 96 but that may have been a fluke, I would think about 92

Thanks for the information. Is the energy development having a big impact on 90? As I said, I have never been to that part of Wyoming.

thanks

Tim

there are some nice antelope on 90 west, but there is a lot of traffic and active drillsites on much of the area, you can still hunt but you have to be careful.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom