antelope season

madmoose

how long is the season for units north and east of Casper for antelope with the season starting Oct.1st.

You can check for sure on the G&F website under the hunting tab, click hunting regs, scroll down to antelope seasons. Those seasons should end around Oct 31st.

The best place I have found for checking dates is under the hunting tab, "harvest reports". Click on the species you re interested in, and go to the bottom of the page, and you will see the dates for every hunt for that species, followed by Unit boundary descriptions.

As I recall, Wyoming will announce the starting date for each hunt in the big game proclamation, but does not set the actual season length until after the deadline has passed for entering the controlled hunt draw. Same is true of permit numbers. However, in watching a number of hunts for multiple species, it appears they rarely change the season length from one year to the next.

Scoutdog

thanks for the info guys. i found it. navigating thru wyo. fish game web site can be a little interesting.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom