antelope unit 031 nevada

sourkraut

Wow! I just returned from N. Nevada where my son had an antelope tag. I knew the unit so I acted as guide, skinner, cook, etc. I drew the tag last year and could'nt believe two fellows on atv's flying over the country trying to locate antelope, jumping off, shooting, jumping on trying to outrun them once again. I stood there with my jaw hanging down in disbelief. I thought to myself. what a couple of turkeys, but since their was only two and I never saw them again, I relaxed and continued my hunt. On the third day I took a very nice 15 1/2" buck. Opening day this year there were atv's once again, only this time everywhere. They left tire tracks on each hill, knoll, and mountain. To the best of my knowledge they were'nt successful in their pursuit, never the less, left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I and my son each had an atv and they are wonderfull machines when used properly, saving gas, tires and wear and tear on full sized rigs. That said, in my estamation, those fellows were totally out of line and were ruining the hunt for others. It won't be long before no one will be able to use atv's. My son took a good buck hiking right from camp. Sourkraut

I agree with you, too much overuse of atv's. Congrat's on your son's harvest.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom