Antelope Unit 21

shelbys

Hello guys! Didn't get my first choice for lopers in Wyoming, but ended up with a second choice tag in unit 21. I'm spent a fair amount of time in the unit but have never hunted antelope there. (I've driven through there in the fall and have always seen a lot of lopers from the roads).

I'm wondering if any of you guys know locals in this unit that will allow me to pay them a trespass fee to get on some private ground and away from the masses. If you do, I'd appreciate you shooting me some information.

Thanks,
Shelby

If you want to give me your email address via PM I can give you the list the WDFW gave me. I'm right across the street from you in 113 - or will be anyway. You are right, lots of antelope in that unit but much of the better hunting is on private. Did talk to some guys last year that hunted it towards the end of the season and still got nice lopes.
let me know and I'd be happy to email the list.
Thanks
Frank

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom