Antelope unit 57 and 53

53 didn't impress me for lopes as I saw them mostly on private land.
I'm also thinking about putting in for 57,58,or 60 if the ending dates are somewhat close to elk season. Does anyone happen to know them?

57 is considered to be one of the best areas in wyoming. But the drawing odds are very low. Unit 53 is right across the highway from area 57 and the drawing odds for that unit are close to 80 percent. 57, 58, and 60 typically open around sept. 10 and close in mid october.

The northern half of 57 is checkerboard land pattern with very little (free) public access. The southern half is mostly BLM with very little private.

Although 53 contains upwards of 50% private, there's alot of large, blocked-up public for the average DIY hunter.

Both units have experienced significant winter-kill this year, and tag allocations will probably be drastically cut (53 moreso than 57.) Don't expect draw odds to remain similar to years past.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom