Antelope Unit 59

Drew a unit 59 tag this year. Not going to make it to the unit prior to the hunt to scout due to other hunts. How is the horn growth this year? What should my expectations be for the unit this year, 70 B&C?

I have had the tag 2x. We have killed 68-74 inch bucks with our bows. there are bigger. Its an excellent tag with high #'s and lots of goats to look over. I can help. PM if needed.

Basinbowhunter Good to hear about the numbers. My buddy and I had planned on a limited entry elk tag in Utah, but didn't draw. So we are headed to Wyoming to hunt speed goats. PM Sent.

Plenty of antelope this year and horn growth seems fine. When I had the tag, I arrived 2 days before the season and found the buck that I wanted to take. Hunt was over within an hour on opening day. My buck was 14" tall and scored 77" B&C. I feel this is pretty typical for the unit. There are 80"+ bucks on this unit but you will likely need to be very patient and pass up lots of smaller bucks to get one.

Should be an awesome hunt!------SS

Sparks Shooter, did you camp on the unit or stay in a hotel nearby? I'm towing my jumping jack trailer up through Dutch John and looking for a decent spot to camp.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom