Antelope Unit 63

tracker12

Very Active Member
Drew a Unit 63 antelope tag. First time I would be in the area so any help on areas to start would be appreciated. I am planning on doing at least 3-4 days archery so any help on an out of the way water hole would be great. Planning on coming out the last week of the season.

Thanks for the info. I just purchased maps of the hunt zone that should arrive by the end of the week. Anyone have an idea of the quality of animals in the area.

I've hunted the unit a couple of times now, mostly on the east side. The first buck I killed grossed 83 5/8 and netted 82 and the second was right around 77. There are not alot of big bucks in the unit but if you do your part you'll have a decent chance of a 75 inch plus goat. one thing you'll see out there is several cattle water tanks, streams, and ponds and lots of grass compared to some of the other units in that part of the state. I drew the tag again this year and i'll be spending most of my time on the western side of the unit. I also get an additional doe/fawn tag to fill with the bow and I use the rifle for the buck tag.

Got my maps from MyTopo and they are pretty nice. Now I need to drill down on some areas to start my hunt in. Anyone hunt the Fraiser Mnt area?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom