antelope unit 75

seeleymt

Well my wife and myself drew antelope unit75. Looking for suggestions are where to stay hotels etc any other help would be appreciated as this looks like are last hunt points all gone?

Brian

Well my wife and myself drew antelope unit75. Looking for suggestions are where to stay hotels etc any other help would be appreciated as this looks like are last hunt points all gone?

Brian
If I was hunting with my wife, and wanted comfort and a good time, I would stay in Thermopolis. There is a free hot springs you can soak in every night. A good hotel, nice state park and better places to eat. It is about a 45 minute drive through the Windriver canyon to get to 75 but the ability to soak for free in the hot tub every night and the food options are better.

Closer to the unit you have an option in Shosoni but the only food is the truck stop.

The other option which is a little closer than Thermop but still a trip is Riverton. Higher Crime, not as good of food in Riverton, but there is a Walmart. No free hot spring to soak in…

If I was hunting with my wife, and wanted comfort and a good time, I would stay in Thermopolis. There is a free hot springs you can soak in every night. A good hotel, nice state park and better places to eat. It is about a 45 minute drive through the Windriver canyon to get to 75 but the ability to soak for free in the hot tub every night and the food options are better.

Closer to the unit you have an option in Shosoni but the only food is the truck stop.

The other option which is a little closer than Thermop but still a trip is Riverton. Higher Crime, not as good of food in Riverton, but there is a Walmart. No free hot spring to soak in…
The Holiday Inn in Riverton offers complimentary blood transfusions via bed bugs. If you’re into that sort of thing. I give it a zero out of ten.

The Holiday Inn in Riverton offers complimentary blood transfusions via bed bugs. If you’re into that sort of thing. I give it a zero out of ten.
I will take your word for it…. I am sure there also some hepatitis and other options you can upgrade with…

Hunted 75 last year. Great time, lots of medium low 70 goats. Not much at the top end that we could fine. Wish we would have done the trip a little different and added some fishing in.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom