Antelope Unit 90

tbryson7

I applied for a doe tag this year with the intent to get to know the area. Next year my son and I plan on applying for buck tags.

Curious to know anyones thoughts on Unit 90.

I haven't hunted it but several of my buddies have. Its a good unit but there is A LOT of drilling activity - roads, wells, traffic. The east side of the unit is better. Decent chance at a mid 70's goat if you work at it. Lots of public with good access. GOOD LUCK. Chip

What tag did you get 90-6 or 90-7
if it is 90-6 i can help ya with the area, i hunt doe's out there every year and bucks if i'm lucky to draw a tag

WHACK'N & STACK'N
SHOOT STRAIGHT SHOOT TRUE
THE WOODTICK

I live right in the middle of unit 90 for antalope so i know the area very well there are lots of nice bucks out there however there is a lot of pressure during the first week of the season. But if you just stay in there it you shouldn't have a problem getting a nice buck. A couple of years ago me and a few buddies drew the tag and and 2 out of the 3 of us got a buck that was 80 or higher.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom