Anterless CC hits

I too was shocked to see $90 drop in available credit and figured it would be 2 cow tags but this fast/early??

Robb

I dont have any yet..... This was the only hunt I was going to be able to go on this year... dam...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Robb this seemed fast for sure. However this was my first year in the antlerless draw so I can't compare to previous years?

Mine was hit last Friday. Thanks for the heads up. This is always a fun hunt...almost a guarantee.

NR with a buck tag for the Book Cliffs,i read if you have a buck tag you can hunt anterless at the same time.So i put my name in the pot and bingo i got a cow elk tag for McCook Ridge.

my dad and sister got fishlake cow tags now i just have to wait and find out what dates and we either have 3 deer doe tags or 2 deer doe tags and an antelope doe tag. we outta have a very full freezer. i cant wait to enjoy the roasts and tender steaks this winter.

i got hit also back to back years now looks like more tasty elk steaks. if i just could draw my LE bull tag haha

The division site does not show your draw yet, but if you go to your points it will show your points gone and a tag issued for 2010.

I draw general season muzzleloader (bull and cow tag in pocket same season) and two of my sons dew deseret cow tags.

Looks like the freezers will be full this year!!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom