anterless dilemma

ibhunting

My 13 year nephew drew a doe deer tag for Box Elder ,Howell-Bothwell-Penrose hunt #100 . He didn't apply for this hunt intentionally
So my question is there any plubic land at all in this unit or is there someone out there that knows a landowner that would allow him to hunt doe deer for a reasonable trepass fee ? Does anyone if he can surrender the tag?

If he would have drawn the Box Elder/Bear River archery or muzzleloader only tag that starts Sept 5th, I would have been able to help him. Not sure if there were any leftovers but, if he can trade it, he is more than welcome to come along with us.

I'm all about opportunity for youth but I didn't even know the division was allowing doe permits on the cache. It seems to me we shouldn't be shooting does when deer numbers are no where close to objectives. All the same I hope your nephew is successful.

Maybe this is more of what you are looking for. Sorry to post on the first day of the hunt but here it is... The Brian Petersen walk in access just outside of Thatcher will allow you to hunt after just signing in. If you are unable to locate a doe there then call 435-471-7215 and contact the Sorensens and arrange a day to go out there. They will let you on their land as long as you call first. If you need a map of the area with participating homeowners send me a PM and I can mail you a copy.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom