ANY BIG BUCKS KILLED IN 2B or 2C

kidoelk777

Any big bucks killed in any of those units for the January archery hunt. I have not heard of any big bucks killed.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-14 AT 07:20AM (MST)[p]RIFLE HUNTERS: One honest mid 190 gross and 185 net buck in 2C. Other than that a few true 170's that had/have inflated scores in the 190's and 200's.

ARCHERY HUNTERS: January bow hunters are struggling with little to no snow and strong winds. So far I have not seen any pictures or heard of anything being killed bigger that an average 3 pointer.

That's all I know. Others might know more that I though???

TRC
Aztec,NM
B&C, P&Y and SCI Official Measurer

I saw a 180 3x3 I will ask the guy that shot it if I can post his pic, and saw two 4x4's that were around 165-170 but not much else. My son could have shot a 170 4x but we had a guy drive by in a blue dodge mess up his stalk. Everything else we saw hanging was small to medium. A lot of the big bucks peeled off the does but the medium size bucks are still chasing love.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom