Any Boise fans heading south ?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-08 AT 02:44PM (MST)[p]Boise is in for a big time beat down! mark my words, they have not seen a D as good as TCU's all year long. They are going to find out just like BYU found out that playing a season filled with patsys to get wins will eventually catch up with you in the end.
I.E. TCU and Utah. Good-bye Boise.

"WOW", I never mentioned anything
about who was going to win, your
response came across as though I
had insulted you.

By the way If you remember right
Boise did meet a good team from
some state north of Texas, and came
away with the win.

You are right HNTBIGBULLS, it does sound like somebody came in and took my toys away, I appologize.

I'm all for talking smack but Boise State sure doesn't get much respect around here. I guess when you play in the WAC you'll have that.

Sure TCU has a great defense, but BSU has a pretty darn good defense too. Boise State has excellent team speed. Period.

As a Boise State fan I'm not really that concerned about the TCU offense. BSU has a better offense than TCU. I am concerned about TCU's team speed on defense however. Their defense is very good..

Will be watching the game at home with family and friends...

This should be an outstanding game! This is my most anticipated bowl game for sure. I think TCU will win it 28-24.

I hope it is a good game,
either way, my 3 boys will
love the game and the vacation.
I hope the stadium looks like
opening day rifle deer hunt
in Utah.

"GO BSU"

Cannot wait to watch. By far one of the most intriguing bowl games. In the end I think the pressure gets to the Boise freshman QB and TCU puts it to them in the second half. TCU has a great defense. I would like to see Boise win to represent the WAC but putting money on the Frogs.

I saw a couple of loaded SUV's heading south with BSU stuff all over them while on my way to Vegas yesterday. Some kind of Bronco caravan maybe?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom