Any Business owner received a check yet?

Wells Fargo killed it for us. We put in one of the first applications on April 4th at 5am. They sent an email saying they had my app. This week they sent another one asking me to fill in another application which we did. Now they say the money is all gone. My buddy runs $10 million a year through WFB and he is moving his accounts. This was mishandled by the "great" banks. Now the democrats are trying to force $500 Billion for the blue states to bail them out of their historic pension shortfalls. Insanity.

Wells Fargo a "great bank" ? They already lost a class action lawsuit for fraud practices ! You must live under a rock.

I was referring to Trump's news conference where he keeps saying how "great" the banks are dork. I have been with them for 40 years and they are not great.

It's on a first come first served basis and the bankers are picking who came first. Private equity vultures, hedge fund managers are all lining up to stick their heads in the federal bailout trough. They've had their attorneys working on this since late March. It's both republicans and democrat politicians who voted for this.
Riddle me this; what do you call a loan that doesn’t have to be paid back?
Our next crisis will be hyperinflation with a Greek or Venezuela style economic collapse from a combination of out of control spending and debt.

Last edited:
Wells Fargo killed it for us. We put in one of the first applications on April 4th at 5am. They sent an email saying they had my app. This week they sent another one asking me to fill in another application which we did. Now they say the money is all gone. My buddy runs $10 million a year through WFB and he is moving his accounts. This was mishandled by the "great" banks. Now the democrats are trying to force $500 Billion for the blue states to bail them out of their historic pension shortfalls. Insanity.

"To big to fail"

Makes you feel great you bailed tgem out

My little sister got the "loan" for her window covering business. She said it will keep her afloat for about 8 weeks and then who knows.

WFB is as crooked as it gets

Our next crisis will be hyperinflation with a Greek or Venezuela style economic collapse from a combination of out of control spending and debt.

And what a perfect stage is being set, first mass lockdowns and hysteria driven by fear of the most "deadly" virus since 1918, and now a complete mishandling of it and a collapsed economy at the hands of the sitting president up for re-election this year...

But Remember:

I Guess the Checks are Personalized!

"Vote for Me & I Might get you another Check"!

And what a perfect stage is being set, first mass lockdowns and hysteria driven by fear of the most "deadly" virus since 1918, and now a complete mishandling of it and a collapsed economy at the hands of the sitting president up for re-election this year...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom