Any Confirmed tags so far?

NMPaul

No emails even though my email is being used for my family, brother/neice and a friend of my son that I applied for.

Any confirmed hunts yet??

I plan on staying up till midnight if neccesary, just hope not.

Nothing for me yet.

While the "backdoor" was open, I was showing a refund (no draw) for deer but a "$0" for my gila archery elk tag.

I will wait up until May 9th if I have too.

This is killing me.

orionhunter said he has his and friends from Colorado and Montana have them too. But I believe he is messing with everybody, because everyone else is saying nothing so far.

Congratulations! The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish is notifying you that you were successful in drawing a 2012 - 2013 hunting license for the following hunt code(s): ELK-1-034.

Here it is cut and pasted from my email, also should note that out of the eight tags me and my buddies put in for we got three and those three actually showed on the backdoor way.

I am going to have a late night anyway with this managerial econ final so will stay up and wait it out with a beer like last year...i didn't get my email until after 1am...

"Can we call it something else besides "the backdoor way". This is a hunting site."

How about the "Dirt Road"? :)

well paul lets see. when ur hangin outthe backdoor way seems only natural with such a beautiful set of moobs. bahahahahahaha

>Congratulations! The New Mexico Department of
>Game and Fish is notifying
>you that you were successful
>in drawing a 2012 -
>2013 hunting license for the
>following hunt code(s): ELK-1-034.
>
>Here it is cut and pasted
>from my email, also should
>note that out of the
>eight tags me and my
>buddies put in for we
>got three and those three
>actually showed on the backdoor
>way.

What hunt code is that? ELK-1-034? Doesn't exist...or am I blind?

47d81ada2754674f.jpg

Hmmm, I thought that the elk codes started with ELK-1-100 and went up from 100. I dont think there are any below 99.

>Congratulations! The New Mexico Department of
>Game and Fish is notifying
>you that you were successful
>in drawing a 2012 -
>2013 hunting license for the
>following hunt code(s): ELK-1-034.
>
>Here it is cut and pasted
>from my email, also should
>note that out of the
>eight tags me and my
>buddies put in for we
>got three and those three
>actually showed on the backdoor
>way.

BBBBBAAAAAAAMMMMMMM

1 email 3 fat elk tags. I got ML bull, Wife got Rifle, neice got youth.

We are doing some elk hunting in Oct!!!

I just got 2 emails from NM G&F so I got something. I am too scared to look at them, I may wait a couple of weeks and then sneak a peek!
BB

So question for those of you who have drawn, did your application show "$0" when you checked the backdoor?

Just curious if any guys so far showed a refund but have actually gotten a tag...

just received an email that my daughter drew a speedgoat tag on her first try, she is going to be so excited...

I can now confirm they are going out...my 10 yr old daughter got this email:

Dear ALEXIA R GARCIA,

Congratulations! The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish is notifying you that you were successful in drawing a 2012 - 2013 hunting license for the following hunt code(s): ANT-1-122. Information specific to your hunt code can be found in the current 2012 - 2013 New Mexico Big Game Rules and Information booklet. The booklet can be found online at the Department website http://www.wildlife.state.nm.us. Again, congratulations and good luck on your hunt!

I just got my email confirmation at 5:00 PM.

Congratulations! The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish is notifying you that you were successful in drawing a 2012 - 2013 hunting license for the following hunt code(s): ELK-1-2XX. Information specific to your hunt code can be found in the current 2012 - 2013 New Mexico Big Game Rules and Information booklet. The booklet can be found online at the Department website http://www.wildlife.state.nm.us. Again, congratulations and good luck on your hunt!

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Just got my emails! Drew Unit 50 Bull 1st rifle again and Unit 37 deer 1st rifle. Went ugly early again on elk this year, but tagged out last year on the same hunt opening morning.

Backdoor was not correct thank god said I had a refund for both just goe e-mail drew my deer 2b now waiting and hoping for elk.

Right at 5pm I get NMG&F notice,I drew 23mz bull(3rd choice) and 13 1st rifle for deer(1st choice)!! 6 years straight on bulls and 5 for deer!! I love NM!!

JACKPOT! - We drew 2 of the 7 NR guided Elk tags, had 11.5% odds last year!

Rifle Gila Bulls Oct 20-24

backdoor method is confirmed as broken. i was told via backdoor that j was being refunded my gila muzzy deer tag when in fact i just reveived the email confirming that i drew my unit 15 muzzy deer tag along with my unit 34 muzzy elk tag. that 3 bull elk tags 3 years straight with low draw odds. im goin to vegas!

backdoor deer was broke for me as well. showed a refund on my 15 muzzy deer tag and i just received the confirmation that i drew it. i think deer is the only one that wasnt finished when backdoor gay stuff happened

Just got a email for a deer hunt. I hope there still send them out. I had a 0 balance yesterday for elk i hope a get a email for that also. I'm all pump up atleast i drew one tag.

Hey guys what is the time stamp on the emails you have gotten? Were they all sent at 5pm?

Or did some of you get them in your inbox later on...

>Hey guys what is the time
>stamp on the emails you
>have gotten? Were they all
>sent at 5pm?
>
>Or did some of you get
>them in your inbox later
>on...

4:47PM is when I got my e-mail for deer. 3rd choice...

>Hey guys what is the time
>stamp on the emails you
>have gotten? Were they all
>sent at 5pm?
>
>Or did some of you get
>them in your inbox later
>on...

check your spam box!

Was yours in your spam box?

>>Hey guys what is the time
>>stamp on the emails you
>>have gotten? Were they all
>>sent at 5pm?
>>
>>Or did some of you get
>>them in your inbox later
>>on...
>
>
>check your spam box!

I drew ibex with muzzle gun!! Do you know how hard it is reading pay congratulations when you only applied for that and sheep!

The "backdoor" worked! Wife, myself and two buddies pulled Gila rifle bull tags!!! Ahhh yeaaahhh...

However, in the past two years I did NOT receive emails for two tags that I drew and was pleasantly surprised the next morning. Keep the faith!

www.streamflies.com

utah...they take a while...last year i didn't get my emails until 1am'ish...i know it's hard but gotta be patient...im going crazy here...nothing for us yet other than my daughters speed goat and my nephews deer...my daughter is on the same app as my nephews deer and we have not received that email yet but he has...just gotta hurry and wait amigo...

No emails for me yet...trying to keep the knife away from the wrists. Any emails since 7:30 or can we assume its done?

The Beast is Dead, Long Live the Beast.

-The Nuge

Did you happen to check yours on the backdoor by chance?

>No emails for me yet...trying to
>keep the knife away from
>the wrists. Any emails
>since 7:30 or can we
>assume its done?
>
>
>The Beast is Dead, Long Live
>the Beast.
>
>-The Nuge

I drew rifle deer in unit 13, son and neice drew youth deer hunt in 13!!!! Just waiting to hear from my uncle and huntting buddies!!?

3rd Choice Deer here. Unit 30 Archery Tag.

Been a day or two since I last spent time in this unit, but I am excited to draw a tag.

Got emails before 5 pm....drew 1st choices on both...Wow!

Drew 1st bull hunt ML in unit 15

Drew ML deer in unit 15

Need to go buy a lottery ticket tonite...

Good luck to all of you!

Archery antelope unit 26, archery deer, and javelina for me. Brother drew YOUTH IBEX, youth oryx, archery deer and javelina. Cousin also drew youth ibex, 16A 3rd archery hunt for elk, youth unit 17 deer, barbary sheep, and javelina.

23 elk 1st bow
24 deer bow
Off range oryx March 13

Nephew 23 deer youth hunt
Dad 23 deer 1st rifle hunt

Struck out on antelope

pinemesa

I've been watching this sight for a while. Things move fast here.
36 2nd deer
39-40 antelope
Oryx, Rhodes canyon Feb.

Got my email at 4:48 pm. Unit 15 2nd season archery. Blam! Then on to AZ. Yehawwwww!

I drew 1 of 6 NR whitetail tags in unit 23/November rifle for the second time out of two tries!! I'm stoked big time!! Good luck to all drawing your tags.
Does this mean I'm done? I also put in for elk and oryx. Any chance I'll get another e-mail tommorow???
DanBucks

So, I'm sitting here munching NM muley tacos, drinking a beer margarita, got an e-mail I got drawn for NM whitetail hunt.....doesn't get any better than this! Good luck everyone.
DanBucks

LAST EDITED ON May-04-12 AT 01:58AM (MST)[p]No CC refund and no email, but at 2 minutes after midnight I logged into my account to learn that I will be antelope hunting and elk hunting! I fell asleep waiting to check and now there's NO WAY I can sleep!

Bbbbaaaaaaaammmmmm

Unit 13 Archery elk and 13 rifle deer
Hadn't drawn out in five years.
And now I wait for Colorado.
Congrats to all.

McGregor Oryx, Bow Ibex (1st hunt) and a Javelina. Went 0 for 3 on hunts i drew last year.... hope this year works out better. How is that McGregor/Fort Bliss hunt? anyone had it?

My brother and I both drew Oryx on Rhodes Canyon in February 2013. Not the tag I expected but from what I hear it is a great tag to pull. The list of tags we have drawn over the last four years is pretty amazing.

My son and i drew unit 15 late muzzy in outfitter pool. Got an email and my wife hit the lotto! Valles Caldera first muzzy!! How she got the one NR unguided tag in the 6% pool for that hunt is beyond me but we are stoked!! Sb196 Be Damned!! We will be headed back to New Mexico again this year. Twice!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom