ANY DODGER FANS...............?

R

RACKMASTER

WAY TO MANNY!
LMAO!

49f290a211ec7780.jpg

Rackmaster

The entire MLB is a bunch of cheatin bastards. If they were hunters they would be poachers.

>The entire MLB is a bunch
>of cheatin bastards. If they
>were hunters they would be
>poachers.

I agree.

and we beat them...now what? beat or balls till they are dodger blue.. I need to go drop a jackrussell at the pool! see what happens now! what a jackasS...Torre must be given them the nod, saying I know nothing.....

49f290a211ec7780.jpg

Rackmaster

Well chit! MY OPINION.........

I like baseball.

I liked to play it when I could and coached it when I couldn't. I still like to watch it and I like to see hitters hit it out of the park.

Are they "cheating" by using these drugs? Maybe so, but who REALLY cares? Not me anymore. They get caught, they pay the price.

There's all this self righteous indignation about these guys being "role models" for our kids.

WTF.....seen the video games your kids and grandkids are playing? See what educated politicians are doing to the country? Can you understand the language that, supposedly educated, NBA basketball players are speaking? Listen to modern rap music? Watch some of the "modern" arena fighting matches?

There just ain't that many good, clean, wholesome people, in the public eye, anywhere anymore.

I could go on and on, but the bottom line here is, just exactly why is Major League Baseball supposed too be the only bastion of "role models" for our kids?

You want role models for your kids? Take them hunting and fishing with you and your friends who you respect.

Take on the role model mantle on your own and try to teach them to understand and respect "right" and to recognize "wrong" when they see it. Use baseball as an example if you choose, but I think it is unfair to saddle it with the entire responsibility.

I will miss "Manny being Manny". I miss Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa and Rafael Palmero.

But that's just me....."Nickman being Nickman", if you will.

Not the least bit surprising! Good post though Nickman - if my kids need a role model, they can look to me - that thought is constantly with me and helps me guide my choices. The higher you put someone up on a pedestal, the more likely they are to fall.

I love baseball though! Manny is only gone for 50 games and he will be back, just shortly after the all star break and ready for the stretch run. It could be good for the Dodgers!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

The Dodgers will still be in 1st place when Manny comes back in July, and he will be all rested up for the stretch run, and have an edge to his game. The NL is the Dodgers, who they play from the AL in the WS is all that remains to be seen.

PRO

www.oddiction.com

should be a circus this weekend.....1st game with out that pluck and they had a 6 run lead ...and loss! "really lmao"...

4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

Not having Manny had little to do with the loss last night. It was their pitching that let them down. Manny is not a defensive asset, he is a defensive liability. A six run lead should have been enough.

"RE: ANY DODGER FANS...............?"

I always felt the Artful Dodger was the least appreciated of all the characters in Charles Dickens' novel "Oliver Twist". Yes je was a pick pocket but there were in fact extenuating circumstances.

I am sure Manny never did anything like that when he was in beantown. Must be the bad influence in LA.

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, then why did He make them out of meat?"
~Ted Nugent

THE FACTS.....MANNY HAS PASSED A FEW (12-15) DRUG TEST AS OF LATE (2-3) YEARS. THIS MAY WELL BE A VERY RECENT LAPSE IN INTELLIGENCE FOR MANNY.....THE REDSOX ARE UNEFFECTED.

THE REASON THE DODGERS MIGHT WELL BE IN FIRST PLACE ON MANNY'S RETURN (JULY 3RD) IS THEY PLAY IN A VERY WEAK DIVISION. YOU WANT TO SEE A REAL STRONG TAKE A LOOK AT THE AMERICAN LEAGUE EAST DIVISION.....THE FACTS......YD.

I played baseball for a LONG time, umpired and coached, too. My dad and kids played/play baseball (some softball). I love to watch it and I've been a Dodgers fan almost as long as Vinny's been the announcer.

I CARE about the cheating. I really do care.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Cheating? I suggest you guys watch the movie "Bigger, Stronger, Faster".

You are all in denial if you think that most pro athletes don't "cheat" in some way or another.

Dodgers in 1st @ the Allstar break?????

Bet not!!!!!!!!!!

Our youngsters will only get stronger as the season wears on!!!

Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!

The Giants have great pitching (at this point) but can't score runs. Molina and Sandoval can't do it all. It's frustrating! If they can get their offense going, look out.

Eel

4a034f8f56fe5104.jpg

Frickin nailbiter. Wilson gave up the dong in the 11th and they still win. They are great at getting a walk, infield hit and hit batsman. Bases loaded, no out and still don't score. Frustrating but they are my team.

Move Burris to leadoff, Renteria 2nd, Winn 3rd, Molina, Sandoval (take some pressure off him) Rowan 6th, Lewis 7th.

Lewis was fine in the 3 hole early but as leadoff he's to selective trying to walk and get rung up a couple times a game with his bat on his shoulder. Sandoval is just the opposite.

Those two guys figure it out and we'll win the west!!!!!!

Gotta do something about 1st base. It's a power position and we haven't got a homer out of that position yet. (Whatever happened to Lance Niekro?)

Things could be worse at First. The giants, for 7 million or so, could have gone after Giambi :) or, they could have signed Manny long term...

Joey

Rowand,Ishi(swings like a bug is buzzing his face),Aurilla(hope brakes his leg),Lewis(swings like a girl)ever get out of the funk there in.... look out!!
Sanchez(wtf he looks scared out there) and Johnson(has the 300 win pressure on him like its his ole lady's weight) could just throw strikes there now stopping them to win it all!
ITS A GOOD THING THEY PLAY LIKE A TEAM AND HAVE GREAT DEFENCE!
FYI the giants lead the league with infield hits!
Giants are tight as a team...got to like watching a game like this (I still hope Aurilla breaks his leg only because of his batting kills me....)
and they have the best minor league pitching too!! next few years are going to fun to watch!
DODGERS SUCKS >>-------->
4a07af8733e2cf45.jpg

Rackmaster

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom