Any info on 2B

505Hunter

Hey guys,

Seeing all of these posts of people tagging out is getting me so excited for my deer hunt! Have the second rifle hunt in 2B at the end of October. Just wanting to see what people have seen up there from the archery hunts and elk hunts and how the roads are looking. Has anyone seen the deer yet? I know a few people haven't seen a lot of sign but that was a couple weeks ago. Anyone have an update?
Also congratulations to all that have tagged out and made memories to last a lifetime! It's truly amazing to see the community New Mexico hunting brings together and the results from hard work and dedication. Keep on rockin' yall!

-505Hunter

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom