Any January Archery Success Stories?

I have seen 2 bucks (both on private) like 8 coyotes and one lion. I think I know why there's not many deer to be found!

Could have taken any one of three bucks on Saturday if I had the tag. Went sledding on the back side of the Sandias with my boys and the dog on Friday and drove up on three bucks and 5 does bedded next to the road at about 30 yards. One was a small fork, one was a ok 4x4 (140") and one was a really big 3x3, maybe 28" wide and really tall. I got out of the truck and tried to get my camera phone out, but didn't get the unlock code completed on the phone by the time they took off due to the puppy barking. Could have dumped two or three arrows though. If only I had the tag.......

Didn't het to hunt much due to a sinus problem. Went out a little bit got 8 different bucks on my camera in 5 days. Three bucks over one sixty plan on goin again later in the week.

About to put up my story right now
180620150104_122656.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-15 AT 07:56AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-15 AT 07:53?AM (MST)

61960110151133a.jpg

51 yard shot quartering away, Hoyt and Magnus buzzcut stinger good combo.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom