Any plumbers on here?

What’s the question, I’m not a plumber either, but can plumb better than most plumbers

I have to have a couple of fittings that need replaced so was curious what other plumbers would quote that way i have a idea when one comes from here. I thought about trying it myself but my happiness to rage ratio when working on house stuff usually ends up going to the side of rage 😂😂.

I have to have a couple of fittings that need replaced so was curious what other plumbers would quote that way i have a idea when one comes from here. I thought about trying it myself but my happiness to rage ratio when working on house stuff usually ends up going to the side of rage 😂😂.

Happiness to rage

I'm wanting that t shirt

When it comes to fittings.....I have found if a sharkbite can be used....easy peasy. If threaded.....use Teflon tape. If its copper, hire it out. In our area, plumbers are charging $80 service fee.....electricians getting $90....locksmiths $75 but a BJ is still only $15. Go figure.....

When it comes to fittings.....I have found if a sharkbite can be used....easy peasy. If threaded.....use Teflon tape. If its copper, hire it out. In our area, plumbers are charging $80 service fee.....electricians getting $90....locksmiths $75 but a BJ is still only $15. Go figure.....

I love shark bites. Fixing washed out ceilings they create pays for all my playthings every year.

$15 BJ? Is that at Loves or Flying J?

Had a plumber out looking into an HVAC issue. When he was done, I asked him about replacing a leaking 3/4" ball valve (sweat fitting). $175! Ended up doing it myself, the fitting cost around $15 IIRC.

Toothless methheads aren't just for BJ's...some of them can plumb and do electrical. Gotta think outside the box on where you shop for trades workers..

So 95$ for the plumber and the BJ seems like a steal

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom