Any unit 12 Bulls?

Helped on a bull that was taken in 13 that crossed from 12 to 13 daily that went around 370-380...heard of a piece of s#!+ guy that killed a big bull in 12 with a rifle on the archery I hope game and fish gets him.

I've been hunting deer the past few days there and have not seen any elk at all. I'm in the western part of the unit. Hardly any deer as well. 5 years ago it was full of deer and elk.

is there a picture of that bull somewhere that a feller may get a glance at?

No kiddin, huh? somebody smoked a bull with a rifle during archery? I hope they do get his ass.

Dinks, huh, Hank? LOL Yeah, I saw some dinks down there.

Unfortunately, the bow.06 is an all too familiar tale in this state. I heard of three different incidents in 6C this archery season. I'm just grouse hunting bro!!!!!

>well private land tags are any
>weapon right?

No. Archery season is Archery season. Private Land can start using Rifle on October 1.
We are talking about jackwagons using bow magnums on public land during the archery season.

I was being sarcastic. I agree with you that they are law breakers. from what I've seen, anything goes on private land. too bad they can't be caught.

I heard of a similar situation a few years ago in unit 36. Apparently a huge bull was feeding in an open field in view of the highway, and a couple of archery hunter were trying to lure him in to bow range. While working the bull some one pulled off the highway and shot the bull with a rifle. After some heated words it turned out the rifle hunter had the governor's tag and the game warden allowed him to keep the bull. The archery hunters are friends of a friend so I don't know how much of the story is true, but I have to reason to doubt it.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom