Any Vernon deer yet?

FHMAN13

Has any vernon deer hit the ground yet. If so it would be nice to see some pics so I can get excited for my muzzy tag.

Yes, I try to go two to three times a week. It is nice to live so close to the unit. I have talked to a few guys that have shot at a few, but I have not seen any dead yet.

My friend and his 2 brothers just finished their hunt out there. All 3 killed great bucks!! You should have a great hunt!!

Thats good that they filled there tags. Do you mind me asking how good of bucks you are talking. It is fun to hear of things taken off of the unit you will be hunting. It gets me excited for mine.

There is no good deer left they were the last 3 FHman. Just kidding. well have to hook up and go after work sometime

I too have a muzzy tag and am getting excited!!!
Any pics? Even if they are not toads I love to see them!!

I don't have permission to post them but I can tell you they are all easy P&Y bucks. 1 is a 27" 4x4 with average forks. The 2nd is a 24 inch 4x4 with several kickers and very deep forks and the 3rd and final buck is a 25-26 inch solid 4 point with 1 kicker. All very nice trophy's!!

Good luck to you guy's with tags! You should have a great hunt!

Your right powellpounder all the good deer are not around anymore. those deer that you are talking about sound like the ones me and powellpounder have found. Hey powell we need to go try your secret spot and see if that 5x5 is still around. Well pics of dead ones would be nice.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-09 AT 01:21PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-09 AT 01:10?PM (MST)

4a9d717251772c52.jpg

4a9d73fc66eb27fa.jpg

4a9d740d6743d521.jpg

4a9d741f67a566f1.jpg

I found these bucks on another forum from the Vernon unit.

I do not have permission either, one is a wide 3x4, the other ane awesome 190" frame with extras.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom