ANYBODY HEARD FROM Hawkeye or JB1975???

Elkass-

I am alive and well, but I’ve been swamped with work. I need to find a new career that provides more time for hunting and web browsing. Do you by chance need an apprentice?

On a serious note, I will try to make time to show up to the wildlife board meeting to lobby against scopes on muzzleloaders. Thanks for checking and stay warm in the Basin.

Hawkeye

Check Your PM hawky!

Elkass-

I am alive and well, but I’ve been swamped with work. I need to find a new career that provides more time for hunting and web browsing. Do you by chance need an apprentice?

On a serious note, I will try to make time to show up to the wildlife board meeting to lobby against scopes on muzzleloaders. Thanks for checking and stay warm in the Basin.

Hawkeye

Elkass-

Hawkeye

Need to become a plumber or a dry-waller.
Some guys have all the good luck. 😁

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom