Anyone been to the Diamonds yet?

I'm leaving friday for a week. I'll let you know how I do and what I see when I get back. Just was looking for some feedback from any bowhunters that may have went for the opener.

Spent the last week in the simpson park range and the winter kill was bad there and the cats didnt help the matter. Ranchers said it was -20 for two weeks there.

nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif

Got back yesterday. Very dry up there, most of what I assume were once springs are dried up. One was a water trough and the cows were hanging around so its possible it was running at night, I've seen that happen in area 17. The springs that were running had 7 to 10 mustangs on em. Lots of does and forked horns of all sizes, a few 3 points. Very few fawns!! The deer are high for the most part, maybe 500 feet off the top. Tough hunting thats for sure.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom