anyone hunt with High point outfitters in AZ?

Don't have any personal info, but my friends in Williams and Flag have spoken favorably of them. They have great recs on the Net and FB, and all of their info and pictures seems to be current from the last few years. Hopefully you get some good feedback to your request.

I have not personally but have a friend who did 2 years ago on the Kaibab for deer and said the entire experience was fantastic.

He told me he’d be hiring them again for elk this year if they guide in the unit he was drawn for this year

I have not personally but have a friend who did 2 years ago on the Kaibab for deer and said the entire experience was fantastic. He told me he’d be hiring them again for elk this year if they guide in the unit he was drawn for this year Thanks

Listen to some Jay Scott Outdoors podcasts where HPO owners were the guests. Should give you some insight on how they operate. I would not hesitate to use them if I was going on a guided hunt.

Good (and very knowledgeable) folks I've known for several years! They've guided (pro bono) some of our disabled veterans to very nice animals, both elk and pronghorn around the Flagstaff area (including an honest 350" bull). As mentioned, they're also successful on Kaibab deer hunts ...

Thanks for all the kind words about our outfitting business. We don't get on MM as much as we once did but a good friend told me about this post. Would love to help anyone with their AZ elk or antelope tags they just received. We do specialize on the Kaibab for deer as well. Hopefully the link below will work to a new highlight video that was posted in January, if not fine us on Youtube.

The best way to get a hold of us is to send us an email at [email protected]. Follow Co-owner John Adams on IG at @az_hunter or myself at @HPO_Kevin_Call

www.highpointoutfitters.net
HPO Highlight video

Last year I drew an unexpected 12AW Early Rifle tag as a NR. I had only been on the Kaibab once in 1999. I was going DIY and got there Tuesday before the hunt from PA. Was eating at Jacob Lake Wednesday night I think and wound up sitting next to a couple of their younger guides. We started talking and they gave me some good advice. I actually bumped into them a couple times and they flagged me down to see how I was doing. I wound up tagging out on day 4 with a buck that was just fine in my eyes during what seems to have been a pretty bad year on the Kaibab.

Never did see them after to tell them thanks but I appreciated their help - good guys IMO.

Last year I drew an unexpected 12AW Early Rifle tag as a NR. I had only been on the Kaibab once in 1999. I was going DIY and got there Tuesday before the hunt from PA. Was eating at Jacob Lake Wednesday night I think and wound up sitting next to a couple of their younger guides. We started talking and they gave me some good advice. I actually bumped into them a couple times and they flagged me down to see how I was doing. I wound up tagging out on day 4 with a buck that was just fine in my eyes during what seems to have been a pretty bad year on the Kaibab.

Never did see them after to tell them thanks but I appreciated their help - good guys IMO.
Congratulations on your success! Glad we could help is some small way. We have been hunting the Kaibab since the 70's and last years early hunt was a tough hunt to find good bucks. However, the late hunt was as good of a rut as I have ever seen. We had a great late hunt.

Kevin Call
High Point Outfitters
https://youtu.be/5FyR5TVDd8E

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom