Anyone Need a Hand???

Maxxy

I posted earlier and got some great advice. I Just moved here a couple weeks back and plan on waiting until next year (when Im a resident) to get an OTC tag here in CO. But in the meantime, if anyone needs a helping hand, spotting, packing out, or just running ridges, etc let me know.

Im not trying to get at anyone's honey hole, and eat all your food, lol... Genuinely would love to get out on the Mtn with some purpose.

If no one bites, no big deal, but if anyone, local, or not, wants a hand, let me know...

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-13 AT 10:51PM (MST)[p]Thought I should add... Im not some idiot who has never hunted... I grew up hunting, and my family use to guide a great unit in Central Utah...

I know how to hunt, I know how to hike...

The more I thought about my offer, the more I realized that it may be a long shot, but hey, long shot is better than no shot...

Beanman, As long as I am there when you take the shot I would be more than happy too!!! :) What unit???

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom