anyone recognize this guy?

utarchery

LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-11 AT 02:31PM (MST)[p]my tree camera was stolen and this is the guy
6146pict0005.jpg

That's bullchit!! I wonder why it didnt take a pic of when he was closer unless he walked around the tree it was on. It looks like that may be a truck in the background parked at a weird angle or maybe even two trucks parked there side by side? I hope you nail that piece of chit.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Cameras are up already?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

lehi utah, and yes that is a house in the background. i bought a camera from a friend and put it up to see how i liked it.

It would most definitely help to know what area this is.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Have you gone to the house to ask questions? Maybe somebody there saw you putting it up.

Steve

>Have you gone to the house
>to ask questions? Maybe somebody
>there saw you putting it
>up.
>
>Steve
>Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha
>sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team
>America World Police

no i havent yet. regardless if they saw me or not it doesnt give them the right to steal.

"no i havent yet. regardless if they saw me or not it doesnt give them the right to steal."

True....my point was maybe you show them a pic of this guy and they can give you some answers. You never know...the guy in the pic may live there or they may know him.

Steve

Before y'all pull the trigger on this feller, there's another question here.

How do you know that's him if he stole the trail cam taking the pic? Where there two trail cams there? Was this pic from another time when he didn't steal it? Did he steal the cam and leave your card there?

Just curious how you got the pic of him?

Cheers,
Pete

If he took your camera? How do you have his picture on it ? Dont get me wrong here, it stinks that someone took it.

Damn if he was 20 lbs lighter he would pass for my buddy!
I called him and asked if he had gained some weight and stolen a tree camera. He didn't think that was too funny.

Pics probably sent to his computer directly from the camera....

Steve

i had 3 pics of him but i cant find where i saved them to. the cam was attatched to the tree pretty good so im sure he went back for some cutters. i had swapped cards, went home and checked the pics and when i saw him i immedietly went back in fear that he saw the camera and it was gone

>Before y'all pull the trigger on
>this feller, there's another question
>here.
>
>How do you know that's him
>if he stole the trail
>cam taking the pic?
>Where there two trail cams
>there? Was this pic
>from another time when he
>didn't steal it? Did
>he steal the cam and
>leave your card there?
>
>Just curious how you got the
>pic of him?
>
>Cheers,
>Pete

HaHa...bet that guy didn't think about anyone switching cards..damn the luck! lol..
Hope you figure it out...
Bet he would crap his britches if he pulled up MM's and there he was caught in the act!
Good luck!
and keep us posted...

>What kind of classless DBs do
>this kind of thing thats
>why I never buy trail
>cams.

There is the risk. but they can provide great info

not trying to be a smartarse, but a picture of a guy walking doesn't say HE is the one that stole your camera. Maybe he did???? But I can see this Joe Blow going into the coffee shop and talkin to his buddies about his morning horn hunting event or whatever, and say something like: Yea I seen they've already got trail cams out, and buddy says oh yea: where? then buddy or whoever else hears...heads up to gain a camera. I do hope if he did steal it....he gets nailed, cuz there's nothing worse than a theif, but I just think that its pretty hard to be calling a guy guilty because of that picture. Hope you do find your camera

A couple of Falls ago I'm up in the meanest Nastiest real estate God ever created(Wasatct!)and I crest this Ridge,My Tongue is Hangin out & I'm Sweatin like a Whore in a Mormon Church,I'm lookin around and sure as sshit,somebody just got a Pic of me!

I checks it out,Yup!

A StickFlipper has a Nice set-up!

Swear to GAWD if it woulda Happened while I was takin a Whizz that Camera woulda came down!

Anyway,I never touched the Trail Cams!

A week later the Guy had his Trail Cameras TUNED-UP!

Of course I'm the last Mug Shot!

Somehow the Guy found out who I was & we had a little Chat!

He knew I didn't do it but was Curious if I'd seen anybody else in the area recently?

I told him He'd best Frame my Mug shot!

Cuzz He'll never get another Mug Shot of me in that God Forsaken chunk of Paradise again,ain't No PISSCUTTER worth that kinda BS!

When I think of Trail Cams,I think of a Verse from Hank Williams Jr:

"This is the USA where people get paid to watch people that are watchin You"!

With Droids & all the other BS where will it all end?

Make up a few posters with this picture and a reward and your phone number and post them up around the Lehi area, I'm sure you will get a phone call or two. Hope you find him.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

You guys see the story on the guy who had his laptop stolen? Well apparently he could still use it to take pictures so he got pics of the guy and with the aid of the police tracked him down, I thought it was hilarious.

Here's the link http://thisguyhasmymacbook.tumblr.com/

Sorry to hear your camera was stolen, it almost looks to be in an area where you wouldn't just be strolling around. My guess is somebody saw you put it there, and I'd start with that house. I'm sure the police would help you out.

i dont wanna be a ##### but thats what happens in utah county. thats why i got outta there asafp. good luck and hope you find him and wrap a stick around his head.

B-BOPPER- If you'd have been taking a piss in front of that camera, it would have missed you completely anyway. Don't you have to crouch to pee? LOL....couldn't resist.

Steve

No Wisz!

I don't have to!

But with Cameras on every f'n Tree in TARDville You'll be crouchin too!:D

Trail cameras are a big risk. There are more honest people than dishonest. I tell most people I talk to to put up 2. Each taking a picture of the other. If they steal one you get a picture of them just make sure they can't see number 2! Good luck.

That sucks ARSE bud. I have been contemplating making the investment for a few years now and this is the one thing that has kept me from doing so. Just wish people could keep thier grubby paws to thier own things.

The officer is wrong. What they are probably trying to refer to is that the property is presumed abandoned. Even the possession of lost or mislaid property is a crime. Your camera was not lost or mislaid and that is obvious. Get a hold of Lehi again and talk with someone who knows the law.

Oh Bessy we all know that is a lie!! First off you wouldn't be seen 20 feet from your horse (AKA honda forman) :)

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

OOOOOHHHHHH...BOPPY just got burned! LOL

Steve

Real f'n funny lieca!:D

Well It was probably worse, you might have been riding a Polaris!! I hope secretly you aren't a Quad Queer Bessy!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Well lieca!

There are advantages to some of that Wasatch Real-estate!

Some of it's mean enough the Quad Queers can't get their f'n Polaris's up it!:D

I knew you were good for a laugh Bessy, by the way it looks like I'll be hunting unit 70....wish me luck!

Ya!

Good Luck!

There's a few Bruisers in there if you can get to them before they hit the Private!

Expecting some Pics soon!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom