Anyone use this

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I heard some great reports. Protects from or repairs dementia , can help Lyme disease, and other infections. I ordered it from Amazon.
20230805_212443.jpg

I didn't google to see if this is a thing or not, however we occasionally use it IV in cattle with nitrate poisoning. Posting dead animals afterwards reveals fat having very pretty shade of sky blue. Urine is blue as well. We recommend an extended slaughter withdrawl for survivors so you don't get a red-white-blue steak!. Functionally, it knocks nitrite off hemoglobin allowing it to carry some (75% or so) of normal oxygen. Not to normal levels, but better than death. I believe I would avoid putting it in my body.

Methylene blue is used in the hospital for some patients. I've given it to many patients. I wouldn't recommend taking it as a supplement at home.

Tga
Methylene blue is used in the hospital for some patients. I've given it to many patients. I wouldn't recommend taking it as a supplement at home.
Thanks Brian, I hadn't heard of it before. Some people I respect have noticed some real improvement on various health areas. They aren't in any fashion being compensated or promoting of such . This being a wide forum with people from every occupation prompted me to ask. I could care less of that it could be laughed about. There are some very opinionated people but it doesn't hurt to Inquire and study.
Big Pharma will suppress anything they can so I do check things out if it can help someone who find no relief. I don't think vaccines for the most part are good. I hear they want to pit Covid vaccines in cattle. If that were really to take place it would require knowledge of the truth and decisions to be made.
Good night and thanks for the input.

I agree that big pharma won’t put any significant money to research methylene blue or marijuana and other things they can’t make money on. The more one learns about big pharma, the less likely you will trust them.

Unfortunately many people try to make claims methylene blue, marijuana and others can be “cure alls”. In my experience, marijuana will cause more problems for most people than it helps. Widespread home methylene blue use would likely have the same results in my opinion. It could provide you some health benefits but you need to consider the risks vs the benefits.

Eating a healthier diet without processed food would give most of us more health benefits than any medication. My only problem is that I think Oreos are delicious.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom