App?

ELKMAN

My dad is trying to apply for hunts. He will be 65 before the hunt, and there is no option for the SR discount on there.

I know for you youths. They just have to be under 18, when they apply for a youth hunt.

Is it different for SR's?

The proc. does not really say.

OH I LOVE GAME AND FISH!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-13 AT 11:59AM (MST)[p]>WhopBob: Which day? or rather which
>page?

page 18

Reduced-fee Junior Licenses
Reduced-fee licenses for Junior Game-hunting, Junior Game-hunting and Fishing, Junior Deer and Junior Elk are only available to individuals under 18 years of age on opening day of the hunt.
Junior hunters wishing to take advantage of any reduced-fee license to hunt deer or elk on public
land must apply for a Deer Draw or Elk Draw License by March 20 (application deadline).

Reduced-fee Senior Licenses
Reduced-fee licenses for Senior Game-hunting, Senior Game-hunting and Fishing, Senior Elk or Senior Deer are available only to residents 65 years or older. Senior hunters wishing to take advantage of any reduced-fee license to hunt deer or elk on public land must apply for a Deer Draw or Elk Draw License by March 20 (application deadline).

Need to be 65 when you buy the license.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom