application help

camonick

I just completed the online application for deer and elk. I applied for pp's only using the pp codes. Once I finished and printed the application recipt, I noticed the recipt for the elk says Non resident antlerless elk and cost $254. Did I make a mistake, or does it just not say bull or eithersex?

I believe that they charge you the cheapest elk tag offered to a non-resident when you apply for a point.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-09 AT 09:10PM (MST)[p] ELK POINTS ARE ELK POINTS.....ON A POINT BASIS....THERE IS NO DIFF. BETWEEN BULL & COW....YOUR OK...........YD.

If you had a hunting or fishing license last year you will not need to pay the $25 PP fee either.I think that is a great rule for people that get out and fish or hunt every yr. one way or another.Cow tags are a decent price for nons.hope bull prices quit increasing every yr.Co. is one of the states easiest on your wallet in some aspects.

Wasnt happy to see utah start charging a $65 dollar license fee.Thought there system was good before.

If you had a hunting or fishing license last year you will not need to pay the $25 PP fee either.I think that is a great rule for people that get out and fish or hunt every yr. one way or another.Cow tags are a decent price for nons.hope bull prices quit increasing every yr.Co. is one of the states easiest on your wallet in some aspects.
Wasnt happy to see utah start charging a $65 dollar license fee.Thought there system was good before

Your $65 license is valid for 365 days, which means you can use it to apply for next years draw, as long as you apply before it expires. Only costing you $37.50 per year, a small price to pay considering you only pay $10 for each species point, and you can now apply for all animals in Utah as a nonres.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom