Application Roll Call right here

Longshot349

Well, deadline's here, so let's hear it... Complete the 3 questions below....

1.What species did you apply for?
2.What unit?
3.With how many points and Res or Non Res?

I'll go first.
1. Elk
2. 61 1st season
3. 18 points non res - very likely not enough.. Ain't that sad?

Let's hear yours and if you expect to draw or not? Roll call time!

Sheep, goat, and moose, 15 pts resident.....doubt I'll draw any of em. The usual elk and deer unit easy draw easy tag punchers 0pts. Antelope 4pts...still not enough. Bear, preference point. Good luck fellers!

Deer
22 3rd season
8 NR points
Fingers crossed

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Deer 3rd 41, I'll draw.
Elk Unit 41 muzzleloader no points. I should draw.
I'll by a B list cow tag in unit 41 4th season.
Moose unit 14. 15 points. I'm going to die before I draw a tag.
Pronghorn unit 3. 14 points, ain't that sad, 14 points for a speed goat and after this winter I may not draw.

Front Range, need a extra meat carrier?

Deer
35 4th season
18 NR points. It took 15 last year.

Can you smell the smoke? Cause everyone's burning points!

Deer-points only
Elk-points since I don't have enough NR points (17) to get back to 61.
Antelope burning my 8 points in unit 135 and taking nephew on hunt.

Deer
19 points Non resident
3rd season 44
With point creep I bet it will take 20 points. Crazy

CH wino, are you going to use an outfitter in 35 if you draw?

>Hey YBO, no not hiring an
>outfitter, but we are getting
>some help.

Help how? Friends? Just curious as I should get the 3rd season tag. I may be able to assist as well after the hunt.

The wife is in for:
Bull Elk
Unit 10 - Oct 1 - 10
23 Non-resident points, probably not enough!

The rest of the house in for points.

Points across the board. Will play the OTC game and left over list.

Resident with 19 elk points
15 deer and 3 moose

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-16 AT 02:37PM (MST)[p]Resident - OTC archery for elk
Cow tag 1st season in 444
Deer tag in 18, 28,37, 371 3rd season
Moose.....doesn't matter where but keeping the fingers crossed.
Antelope point only

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-16 AT 07:38PM (MST)[p]Non res deer
74 early rifle above timberline
13 points
If things stay the same as last couple years I should draw.

Deer- Unit 54 3rd season 7 points don't plan on drawing
Elk - bought point
Plan on elk/deer combo hunt in Montana
Whitetail in South Dakota

Deer
22 3rd
8 points, non-res
Just found out my son drew early archery elk in AZ, and we both should draw an archery deer tag in UT, just canceled my app in NM for elk, thinking about doing the same in UT, may need to quit my job if we draw too many!

Deer
Non res 5 PTs unit 62 3rd season
Should draw easy enough. I know I'm prob crazy for burning 5 PTs there but O well

Any advice from locals ? I know it is crowded with elk hunters but any solid advice is helpful

21 muzzy elk
22 3rd deer
11 antelope

Pretty straight forward year while becoming the routine.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Fred, I'll be contacting you after the draw. I plan on being up on the Uncompahgre a few times this summer even if I don't draw.

Sheep myself and 323 other guys have max weighted points.
1 in 50 odds for unit I tried.
Moose myself and 713 guys have max weighted points.
1 in 224 odds for unit I tried.
Deer 14 points no chance.
Elk no chance
Antelope 11 points no chance.
Bear 50/50 chance no points

Goat I have killed two, 21 years apart..I will let others have their turn.

Good chance to draw a PLO archery deer voucher...The best buck in my meadow winter killed, hope some of the others grow up this summer.

I WILL go sheep hunting with some one.....

Deer
Unit 25
3rd season
0 Points

Hoping for a little luck, also in for unit 33 2nd season as a second choice, although that doesn't look good either based on last years numbers.

Good luck to all.

Jody

>
>Non res deer
>74 early rifle above timberline
>13 points
>If things stay the same as
>last couple years I should
>draw.

I would put the odds at around 50% There are always people who have been collecting points that put in that wouldn't show from last year. 1 in 5 people with 12 points were picked last year. leaving 4 with 13 this year if the same ones apply again. And that assumes that you and NMbugle were in that 5 applicants. The dates are great and there are 5 tags so good luck!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

RES

Elk unit 69 1st season Bull 18% chance to draw with 3 points
Leftover draw letter. If nothing then OTC

Deer 55-1st choice 2nd season need 1 more point
Deer 69,84-2nd choice 3rd season Private Land, small chance
Deer 18-3rd choice 2nd season should draw
Leftover draw letter

Antelope unit 87,88,89,90 Muzzleloader. Will draw with 4 points

Bear unit 69 PLO should draw with second choice. First choice PP

Moose unit 7,8,191 Max points 3-15 have less than 1% chance.

Got talked into applying for CO by my brother in law sometime on the evening of the 6th.

Seeing as I wasn't using that 8 hundred and something dollars I decided to try offering them some money.

Long story short I'm in for Second Season Rifle in Unit 3 for Mulies. Also got a preference point for elk. 0 Points going into the draw.

Per my brother in law I have decent odds of drawing and the unit has decent success rates so maybe my loan will turn into a purchase. My life has been consumed with studying for the Professional engineer exam so I only researched the states I actually planned on applying for. Regardless I could use another excuse to go hunt this year and would love to combine a scouting trip up there with scouting for elk in SW Wyoming.

After the test next week I guess I'll get the chance to see if it was worth loaning them my money.

Hope you guys all have god luck in the draw (except those who put in for Second season rifle in unit 3 :) )

Unit 40 elk 3rd season with 5 nr pp will not draw for another 5 years. Unit 40 deer 3rd season with 8 nr pp, should likely draw. Good luck in the draws.

Unit 81 for antelope - 16 NR points.
Unit 63, 4th deer hunt - 17 NR points.

I should draw the antelope tag in 81. After 8 years of futility, I finally got fed up with applying for the one (1) NR tag in Unit 79.

I drew the 63 4th deer tag last year, but had to turn the tag back in after my ATV put me in the hospital in Grand Junction the day before the season opened. Hopefully I've atoned for my sins and get to draw it again - I saw some really nice bucks up there.

67 4th with 18 NR points. not sure if it was smart and I'm not holding my breath on drawing.

Just points on elk.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Unit 1 2nd season Deer with 5 NR points.

Its a toss up and will be decided by how many people with higher points jumped over, if no new people apply I should be in. But with the later dates for 3rd season I'm hoping it was over looked by the higher points guys.

Just points for elk.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-16 AT 05:16AM (MST)[p]Units don't matter but...

Sheep with 3 plus 10
Goat with 3 plus 10
Moose with 3 plus 10
Elk; 1st choice PP, 2nd choice first rifle
Deer; 1st choice PP, 2nd choice 2nd season buck
Antelope; 1st choice buck with 13 points, 3nd choice eastern Co archery
Bear; first choice early rifle with 12 points

Coloradoboy

Deer: Hill RFW, 23 pp.
Bear: pp
Elk: Cow RFW, 71 cow muzzle, 63 cow muzzle, 214 cow 2nd. 0 pp.

Only sure thing is 4th choice elk, and that could be wrong if they drop tag #s due to winterkill.

Good luck drawing.

Have 21 nr deer applied with buddy so it dropped me down to 15 ,I believe .more than likely won't draw with those points 66 3rd season. But who knows everything happens for a reason. Good luck everyone. Greywolf

Anyone apply for a 551 4 th season deer tag with more than 16 points? moose, sheep and goat also, a boat load of points for them but who knows

#1. Bear, Deer, Elk, & Pronghorn
#2. Pref Points for all, buying OTC elk and leftover deer 2nd/3rd season.
#3. Res - I have enough points to draw a tag or two but not sure where I want to burn them yet.

2f350s: Spend the money on additional licenses and HUNT more!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom