Archery Antelope (067, 068)

backinthegame

Hello guys...not something I normally do here, but I've drawn a non-resident archery antelope tag for 067, 068. Before I applied I called and spoke to the biologist for the unit and got some decent information in regards to animal numbers, etc...he was pleasant and willing to help. I plan on picking the gentleman's brain a bit more before the hunt as well.

In addition to that I thought I may reach out here and see if anyone has any experience with this tag/unit? As everyone always says...not looking for GPS coordinates, just a maybe a few starting points for scouting. I will be doing some "digital" scouting as well as making physical trips to the area. Any help would be much appreciated, and I'd be more than willing to "trade" info if I'm able for anyone with a UT tag of any kind. I also have some knowledge of CO and WY.

Thanks in advance guys...PM's are welcome if that route is better for folks.

Taylor

Willow creek res north of I-80 lots of goats spread out in the hills way to much water to pin them to a watering hole.

Thanks 6x7.

Anyone else with any experience on this unit they'd like to share? Again, I'd be more than willing to "trade" info if I can.

Thanks again.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom