Archery antelope unit 16

nmelkman

Figure I would ask for help on here! Just looking for general info from anybody who is willin to help! I will do my part in research
And scouting but figured this site is part of my research so please help a fellow hunter out

LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-14 AT 05:51PM (MST)[p]My buddy and me drew that hunt also. There's a lot of good goats in there. Last year we saw a herd of 20 bucks. A few were really nice and one was a monster. It was on BLM about 1 mile from private. The rancher came over and tried to say we were on his land. I told him I know exactly where I'm at and we're on BLM. He wasn't happy that he couldn't run us off. He sells his tags fir $2500 and if you have a tag he charges $1700 trespass fee. Anyway I'll be hunting next to him this year. Surely he'll come try his same nonsense again this year. If he does, I think I'll call a warden. I can't stand ranchers who act like they own public land Jusy because they may lease it for grazing. Good luck.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom