Archery Elk Unit 34 or 15?

Kelco

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-15 AT 11:16AM (MST)[p]I am thinking about a LO tag for either of these units if I don't get drawn. I have hunted 15 but not 34. Having not ever been to 34, what is it like? What quality of bulls is there? Which unit do you think we be better? Also, would like suggestions on other units. How is 36? Thanks.

34 is a very beautiful unit. Elk numbers are good caliber of bulls is good. Personally I'd go 15 if the price diff isn't to great.

i think the price is about 2k more to hunt 15
and if you do not have a LOT by now you will have ea hard time finding one. at least it was last year.

Never hunted 34 but I have hunted 36. The White MT. Wilderness in 36 is a rough place if you don't have horses Very steep and deep!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom