Archery Ibex

El Gringo

Very Active Member
Anyone have any luck on the first bow-hunt? My buddy is hunting the 2nd hunt, now, and he's having a hell of a time finding the Billy's. Just wondering what other's experience was this year.

On my way back to the Floridas today! We killed 1 36" the first hunt and a 41" first day of the 2nd hunt i have a guide still hunting a personal hunt i am going to help him as a spotter! Lots of animals on the mtn, not EVER a easy hunt!!

www.200inches.com

I'll be getting there on Saturday for the hunt. I hope everybody else has done give up. The ibex are there though...don't know where else they would go!

I hope it wasn't you guys I ran into on the little Floridas on monday that were herding ibex around with a pistol. I was pretty pissed about that. Sat back at about 500 yds and watched it all go down. I sincerely hope it wasn't you guys.

Whoever it was had a 41" ibex in the back of their truck. Hope I don't see it happening this next weekend....

On another note I know of 5 so far that have been taken on the second hunt. I'll be out this weekend hoping to anchor my own billy! good luck to all!

Had the first hunt. I only got to hunt a couple days because of work. Saw some really nice Billies, easily could have been filled out with that coveted rifle tag. It was a lot of fun. Its a shame work gets in the way of living sometimes.

sorry u did get a nice billy i hear its not easy. where did u see the most action?i draw the muzzle loader hunt and would like any info. i care to share with me thanks.sorry again thats why they call it hunting some times u get the trophy and some time u need to wait until next year.

I'm still trying to anchor one with my bow. I've seen some absolute giants though...just can't seem to seal the deal. As soon as my hunt is over I'll send you some info if you'd like.

Ya I would like any info. That would help Me get a trophy. Best of luck to you.

454ibex_039.jpg

Hardest hunt I have EVER been on! And loved it!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom