Are You In Support Of Ukraine Becoming A Member Of NATO

It’s getting worse and worse every day for this country. I hope voters wake up before it’s too late. The Dems are acting like they know they have the election won already.

It’s getting worse and worse every day for this country. I hope voters wake up before it’s too late. The Dems are acting like they know they have the election won already.
I don't see it the same way Gunnihunter. I see it if they can't win then they will force a worldly shift in a last effort to impose thy-will-be-done and go down in flames trying. Dems have demonstrated they are not opposed to war, death, and violence in the USA or other countries.

I feel the same way, even though I can see what @tailchaser is saying. Dems are all about control/power and the lengths they have gone to to stay in power says to me that if they thought this would keep them from winning the election they would wait until after November.

I do believe enough people are waking up that it’s scaring the sh*t out of them. They know the gig is up, especially when they see the younger generation, blacks, Hispanics, etc are leaving them in droves. You know they have a plan for both Ukraine and the election….either way, this isn’t good.

I have zero trust or confidence in Biden or any liberal but………..then the USSR folded didn’t we sign an agreement with the Ukraine to protect them….. if they gave up their nuclear weapons? They gave them up. Where does that leave us?

Or is there something I don’t understand about that agreement.

I don't see it the same way Gunnihunter. I see it if they can't win then they will force a worldly shift in a last effort to impose thy-will-be-done and go down in flames trying. Dems have demonstrated they are not opposed to war, death, and violence in the USA or other countries.

Opposed?

They seek violence.

In honesty.

I have 2 boys.

I grew up around dudes who got sent to Vietnam for military contractor profits.

I'm not seeing much difference here.

I don't really give a flying F if Russia takes Ukraine. They haven't exactly been friends of us(other than the globalists who laundered money there).

I have no plans to sacrifice my boys for that BULLSHIT. I doubt even the most lib parents do either

If it becomes necessary to cede the Crimea and Donbas to Putin as part of a negotiated settlement, then, yes, I would support permitting the rest of Ukraine to join NATO. This may be the west's best bargaining chip when it comes to limiting losses in Ukraine. As I see it, there is no greater risk in bringing NATO to Putin's doorstep than in allowing Russia to encroach upon our own. Better to cut that distance under terms that work to our own advantage rather than Putin's, if need be. To pretend that he will be content with just one bite seems the height of gullibility, and there is no reason that NATO should ever lose a conflict with Russia, so we should not be afraid to bring it. What is the point of a multi-trillion dollar military if one is afraid to use it?

What is the point of a multi-trillion dollar military if one is afraid to use it?

The theory is……….. so you don’t ever have to use it.

When someone tests your resolve you give them an immediate and painful taste of what the multi-trillion dollar military can and will do.

Continuously redrawing redlines will do nothing more than invite more aggression.

Last edited:
I prefer to supply Ukraine with the weapons to fight their war with Russia. So far they are doing a good job of it. If we back down and allow Ukraine to fall to Russia, Putin will recognize our weakness and exploit it for other invasions. This is what happen with Hitler when he started taking over another country then continued on when we and Europe failed to respond dragging everybody into a world war.
RELH

I don't support them joining nato. Ukraine needs to get rid of their coward leader

I don't support them joining nato. Ukraine needs to get rid of their coward leader
I haven’t followed the war enough recently. Not sure I am 100% comfortable with Zelenskyy…….. but never thought of him as a coward. Would you mind telling me why you believe he is?

Tks.

I do not think he is a coward. Many videos of him touring the front lines to bolster his troop's morale. You do not see Putin visiting his troops on the front line. He would probably end up being killed by friendly fire.
RELH

I haven’t followed the war enough recently. Not sure I am 100% comfortable with Zelenskyy…….. but never thought of him as a coward. Would you mind telling me why you believe he is?

Tks.

The media praises him. Locking up Christians, priest and political opponents. Shuts down any media that goes against him.

The putin interview was pretty good. I am not saying putin is good nor do I agree with him but even he that coward a nazi. So what really is going on. Zelenskyy is in so deep with our media he should man up and answer some real questions. I would like to know how rich we have made him along with our cowards in congress/senate and house.

I truly think we know only a percent of this corrupt government. This just doesn't sit right with our media praising them. Is Ukraine really winning? We keep sending them our money and weapons which tells me they're loosing.

A
The media praises him. Locking up Christians, priest and political opponents. Shuts down any media that goes against him.

The putin interview was pretty good. I am not saying putin is good nor do I agree with him but even he that coward a nazi. So what really is going on. Zelenskyy is in so deep with our media he should man up and answer some real questions. I would like to know how rich we have made him along with our cowards in congress/senate and house.

I truly think we know only a percent of this corrupt government. This just doesn't sit right with our media praising them. Is Ukraine really winning? We keep sending them our money and weapons which tells me they're loosing.
Thank you. I appreciate your response.

I do not think he is a coward. Many videos of him touring the front lines to bolster his troop's morale. You do not see Putin visiting his troops on the front line. He would probably end up being killed by friendly fire.
RELH
Tyrants and dictators are certainly cowards. Afraid to eat or drink without a Cup Tender, can’t trust their closest cohorts.

I prefer to supply Ukraine with the weapons to fight their war with Russia. So far they are doing a good job of it. If we back down and allow Ukraine to fall to Russia, Putin will recognize our weakness and exploit it for other invasions. This is what happen with Hitler when he started taking over another country then continued on when we and Europe failed to respond dragging everybody into a world war.
RELH
Russia, China, Iran, etc already see us (Biden) as weak, we don’t need to stop supporting Ukraine for them to start seeing us as weak! Biden’s withdrawal from Afghanistan didn’t help things either.

We won’t totally stop funding Ukraine, too many of our politicians getting kickbacks and Ukraine having the goods on Joe/Hunter will make sure of that.

Oh, btw, I’ll maybe agree to keep funding Ukraine if other countries (the ones in NATO) start paying their fair share!! Personally I’m really tired of paying for every other country.

Russia, China, Iran, etc already see us (Biden) as weak, we don’t need to stop supporting Ukraine for them to start seeing us as weak! Biden’s withdrawal from Afghanistan didn’t help things either.

We won’t totally stop funding Ukraine, too many of our politicians getting kickbacks and Ukraine having the goods on Joe/Hunter will make sure of that.

Oh, btw, I’ll maybe agree to keep funding Ukraine if other countries (the ones in NATO) start paying their fair share!! Personally I’m really tired of paying for every other country.
The big question, for me is, what do we do if the NATO countries refuse to pay the agreed to amount. Where will that leave them, and then…….. my BIG question is, if the NATO countries refuse to pay up, and they all fall to the Russians, like they did to the Germany Nazis………. are we all in agreement that we’re just fine with that?

Just trying to think through another repeat of previous historic wars.

Seems like we are between a proverbial rock and a hard place……. and they all know it.

The big question, for me is, what do we do if the NATO countries refuse to pay the agreed to amount. Where will that leave them, and then…….. my BIG question is, if the NATO countries refuse to pay up, and they all fall to the Russians, like they did to the Germany Nazis………. are we all in agreement that we’re just fine with that?

Just trying to think through another repeat of previous historic wars.

Seems like we are between a proverbial rock and a hard place……. and they all know it.
I don’t buy that Putin would go any farther than Ukraine. He told the world what would happen if Ukraine was brought into NATO. Why does the world pretend it wasn’t said? You can’t tell me we didn’t have a hand in this happening.

As far other NATO countries not paying, well, it’s in their best interest to pay, yes? If they know we aren’t going to keep bankrolling the entire world I’m sure they’ll find the cash for their share. What’s their alternative?

I’m seriously tired of handing out our money while we have major problems in our own country that need to be taken care of.

I don’t buy that Putin would go any farther than Ukraine. He told the world what would happen if Ukraine was brought into NATO. Why does the world pretend it wasn’t said? You can’t tell me we didn’t have a hand in this happening.

As far other NATO countries not paying, well, it’s in their best interest to pay, yes? If they know we aren’t going to keep bankrolling the entire world I’m sure they’ll find the cash for their share. What’s their alternative?

I’m seriously tired of handing out our money while we have major problems in our own country that need to be taken care of.
I don’t have the answer, I just asked the question.

You are not sure Putin will go beyond the Ukraine, and you only hope the other members will pay up.

My question is still unanswered. What happens if NATO members doesn’t pay up?

If the U.S. does not cover the cost to defend the members that don’t pay, and Russia expansions the current war to additional countries, and Europe falls again, where does that leave the U.S.?

Seems it’s a question that needs to be answered by someone?

Trump during his term in office made several NATO countries start paying more then they were paying. I would bet he told them that if they failed to pay and build up their own defense, we would not be there to help them when they needed us.
As for Ukraine owning sleepy Joe Biden, I think it is China that has the leverage to keep him in line. Remember when sleepy Joe flew to China and took Hunter with him on Air Force One.
I bet China has the goods on him on illegal business deals while they were in China and if they would turn that evidence over to Congress, Biden would be impeached and possibly convicted in a criminal trial.
RELH

Trump during his term in office made several NATO countries start paying more then they were paying. I would bet he told them that if they failed to pay and build up their own defense, we would not be there to help them when they needed us.
As for Ukraine owning sleepy Joe Biden, I think it is China that has the leverage to keep him in line. Remember when sleepy Joe flew to China and took Hunter with him on Air Force One.
I bet China has the goods on him on illegal business deals while they were in China and if they would turn that evidence over to Congress, Biden would be impeached and possibly convicted in a criminal trial.
RELH
China definitely has info on Biden, just like Ukraine, I think that’s pretty well known.

As far as NATO there is a video of Trump talking with NATO about paying and their reaction is readily apparent.

:unsure:

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 10.51.49 AM.png

This is an interesting link explaining why Zelensky is "persecuting"
Christians. In this case, the Christians in question identify with the Russian Orthodoxy and support Russia in its war against Ukraine. The vast majority of Ukrainians are Christian--and, not surprisingly, object to Russia's invasion of their country. Every other Christian denomination in Ukraine supports Zelensky's action against those who side with Russian interests.

I have no doubt that Ukraine is corrupt. So is every government, and that includes Biden's and included Trump's. The question, for me, is which of these is least corrupt, and which poses the least threat to the US? Ukraine, or Russia? There is no question in my mind that Ukraine is of absolutely no concern to US safety. Russia has been our enemy for decades, and this has not changed under Putin. If Ukraine is willing to bleed him dry, then Zelensky has my support.

Last edited:

Yes, Putin told the world what would happen if Ukraine was admitted to NATO. And so it wasn't. And yet he attacked anyway because the US sent a few MREs, blankets and defensive anti-tank weapons. So, Putin is allowed to interfere with US elections but we cannot send token military support to a potential ally? He deserved to get the finger.

Last edited:
When it comes to funding NATO, it is interesting to note that Canada and our European allies have steadily increased funding since 2014 ($250 to $360 billion dollars). The number of countries meeting the target of 2% GDP funding is expected to rise to 50% in 2024. If spending is the measure of success, then Obama, Trump and Biden have all been equally effective in eliciting greater investment. In the end, however, it is Putin who has provided the greatest motivation.

You are a real patriot bull skin.....ride that Biden wagon till you help make us all peasants.....

You are a real patriot bull skin.....ride that Biden wagon till you help make us all peasants.....
Our investment in the world comes back to us many times over, given our oversized influence worldwide and world commerce in dollars. The only peasants I see around here are those too lazy to work, so your comment strikes me as as a bit hysterical.

Like I said......
Our investment in the world comes back to us many times over, given our oversized influence worldwide and world commerce in dollars. The only peasants I see around here are those too lazy to work, so your comment strikes me as as a bit hysterical.
There are only two sides to pick from right now.......

Yeah, you can tell by our national debt.

Trump wants to loan Ukraine the money. What a novel idea.
Crazy that we should get paid back instead of giving away money we don’t have.

How any parent can look at their kids and think anything we are doing right now is good for their future is beyond me.

We are creeping up on $1trillion in new debt every 100 days!! Let that sink in for a minute.

Crazy that we should get paid back instead of giving away money we don’t have.

How any parent can look at their kids and think anything we are doing right now is good for their future is beyond me.

We are creeping up on $1trillion in new debt every 100 days!! Let that sink in for a minute.
Don't tell brown eye.

Don't tell brown eye.
They all know it but admitting to it is a different story.

I’m just personally thankful we don’t have to hear those mean tweets, have low gas prices, low interest, low crime, and peace in the Middle East. Everything seems so much better now….thanks Biden and all his voters! You all are winners in my book.

My oldest Grandson has around $150.000 in student loan debt that he is paying back for his Computer Engineer degree. Yet he is apposed to Biden granting loan forgiveness as he told me that he and his generation will have to pay for it with higher income taxes in the future.
RELH

I don't see much poverty. What I do see are twenty-five year-old women tipping the scales at 200+ who appear to get plenty to eat, and guys barely qualified to move cones on-and-off the highway complaining about the price of diesel for their new F250s. What I see is lack of discipline and a welfare state.

Last edited:
My oldest Grandson has around $150.000 in student loan debt that he is paying back for his Computer Engineer degree. Yet he is apposed to Biden granting loan forgiveness as he told me that he and his generation will have to pay for it with higher income taxes in the future.
RELH
Yep. Pay for the education of those most prepared to support themselves. Pay farmers so sit on fallow lands protected from taxes by the Williamson Act. And gerrymander every voting district to ensure that the bases of both parties never have to answer to those who provide their financial support.

I don't see much poverty. What I do see are twenty-five year-old women tipping the scales at 200+ who appear to get plenty to eat, and guys barely qualified to move cones on-and-off the highway complaining about the price of diesel for their new F250s. What I see is lack of discipline and a welfare state.
That doesn’t answer the question though, does it?

Please show me the other countries who give their citizen’s tax money so freely, and in the amounts, to other countries

Last edited:
I am not contesting that. I am contesting the suggestion that Americans live in poverty as a result of those dollars distributed to other countries. We do give a lot--and poorly at times--but those contributions are returned to us by the fact that it purchases power, and with power comes security and commercial benefits. In the end, the average American does very well in comparison to other nationalities, and it is not simply because we are smarter and work harder. In fact, too many of us skate by on the brains and efforts of others. And so it makes me laugh when I hear folks complain about how difficult their lives are in America. If you cannot make it here, you cannot make it anywhere.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom