Are you Sirius?

I haven't listened to regular radio in over 2 years. F-er, with all those channels you will find some you like. I listen to classic rewind #25 alot. Then there are all the sports channels. Throw in some Howard Stern and I am set for any distance trip.

No matter where you go you will always have a signal. Worth it to me.

I haven't listened to regular radio in over 2 years. F-er, with all those channels you will find some you like. I listen to classic rewind #25 alot. Then there are all the sports channels. Throw in some Howard Stern and I am set for any distance trip.

No matter where you go you will always have a signal. Worth it to me.

F'er!

Not even the Girl left at the Service Station is Free!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

F'er!

Not even the Girl left at the Service Station is Free!:D

Here's another Deal F'er!

Do you know there are Adult Radio Stations now?

You might wanna check them out!:D

Here's another Deal F'er!

Do you know there are Adult Radio Stations now?

You might wanna check them out!:D

So You're Tuned in huh TAGATTRACTER?

So You're Tuned in huh TAGATTRACTER?

I've had it the last 6 years. Don't pay the full price, take the trial then call and threaten to turn it off. The price comes down substancially.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I've had it the last 6 years. Don't pay the full price, take the trial then call and threaten to turn it off. The price comes down substancially.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Sure TAGATTRACTER!

"F'er with PLAYBOY Radio"!

LMAO!:D

Sure TAGATTRACTER!

"F'er with PLAYBOY Radio"!

LMAO!:D

Listen to the Octane channel all day, unless some blue-hairs show up, then it's the Spectrum or some other laid back sissy stuff. Love it, well worth the money.

Listen to the Octane channel all day, unless some blue-hairs show up, then it's the Spectrum or some other laid back sissy stuff. Love it, well worth the money.

I had it but left it expire. I got sick and tired of the repeat music, comedy skits, and talk shows. Was like they pushed the repeat button 3 times a day. Was nice though having a station no matter where you were.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

I had it but left it expire. I got sick and tired of the repeat music, comedy skits, and talk shows. Was like they pushed the repeat button 3 times a day. Was nice though having a station no matter where you were.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

I got a year free with my 2004 GMC. I didn't like it enough to pay for it but my wife did, so I got her one for her car with a lifetime subscription. I don't even know if they still offer that, but if you like the trial period, it's a good deal.

I got a year free with my 2004 GMC. I didn't like it enough to pay for it but my wife did, so I got her one for her car with a lifetime subscription. I don't even know if they still offer that, but if you like the trial period, it's a good deal.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-11 AT 06:06AM (MST)[p]I have one in my truck and one in my RV.

I like the sports channels in the fall hunting timeframe---

College Football and NFL Football.....

It is great to be remote at camp and get all the sports updates/scores/highlights mid-afternoon...

I am on a 2'fer deal....like $59.00 every 6 months....

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-11 AT 06:06AM (MST)[p]I have one in my truck and one in my RV.

I like the sports channels in the fall hunting timeframe---

College Football and NFL Football.....

It is great to be remote at camp and get all the sports updates/scores/highlights mid-afternoon...

I am on a 2'fer deal....like $59.00 every 6 months....

Robb

I like to listen to either octane , lithium but the boneyard and willies roadhouse are my too favs

I like to listen to either octane , lithium but the boneyard and willies roadhouse are my too favs

Cannel 102 in the mornings. Kevin and Andrea crack me up. Also blue collar comedy and lots of college football on the sports channels when I am out west elk hunting.

Cannel 102 in the mornings. Kevin and Andrea crack me up. Also blue collar comedy and lots of college football on the sports channels when I am out west elk hunting.

I like mine but won't let my kids have it because there is some raunchy stuff on it.
Plus it has the "gay" channel(which might be a plus for some of you closet dwellers).

:D

I like mine but won't let my kids have it because there is some raunchy stuff on it.
Plus it has the "gay" channel(which might be a plus for some of you closet dwellers).

:D

I like Octane and the NFL network and when I get sick of those I listen to one of the news channels a bit but when my wife and daughters are there it is one of the country stations.

A ton to choose from I love mine.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

I like Octane and the NFL network and when I get sick of those I listen to one of the news channels a bit but when my wife and daughters are there it is one of the country stations.

A ton to choose from I love mine.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-11 AT 11:05AM (MST)[p]When I bought my Durango two years ago, a 6-month trail subscription was included, and I really enjoyed it since I could listen to the radio anywhere in this country or in Mexico, where I often drive. Thus, I decided to keep it.

Soooo...I looked at the monthly rates and yearly package rates. I found it amusing that the 5-yr. rate was $200 more than a LIFETIME subscription, which is what I signed up for. It includes every station available.

This is what I paid:

SiriusXM Select Service $399.99
Radio Service Fees $61.19
Total $461.18

I listen to a lot of oldies, the sports stations (was able to hear several ASU world series games when I drove to NJ in June 2009) and talk radio or news.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-11 AT 11:05AM (MST)[p]When I bought my Durango two years ago, a 6-month trail subscription was included, and I really enjoyed it since I could listen to the radio anywhere in this country or in Mexico, where I often drive. Thus, I decided to keep it.

Soooo...I looked at the monthly rates and yearly package rates. I found it amusing that the 5-yr. rate was $200 more than a LIFETIME subscription, which is what I signed up for. It includes every station available.

This is what I paid:

SiriusXM Select Service $399.99
Radio Service Fees $61.19
Total $461.18

I listen to a lot of oldies, the sports stations (was able to hear several ASU world series games when I drove to NJ in June 2009) and talk radio or news.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

I travel a lot for work and get it in my rental cars from time to time..... The Playboy channel, Bluesville, Blue Collar Comedy and NPR are the ones I listen to the most..... Terry

I travel a lot for work and get it in my rental cars from time to time..... The Playboy channel, Bluesville, Blue Collar Comedy and NPR are the ones I listen to the most..... Terry

Listen to the playboy channel pretty funny stuff on there. Some nasty little things on that channel. Octane is good if ya like new rock. All the country stations are pretty good. The comedy on there is pretty good.

Listen to the playboy channel pretty funny stuff on there. Some nasty little things on that channel. Octane is good if ya like new rock. All the country stations are pretty good. The comedy on there is pretty good.

Going on 7 years now. Bought XM first before the merger.

Lithium
Classic Rewind
Classic Vinyl
Opie and Anthony
70's
60's
and the folk station

Going on 7 years now. Bought XM first before the merger.

Lithium
Classic Rewind
Classic Vinyl
Opie and Anthony
70's
60's
and the folk station

Had xm for darn near ten years now! Bout told them to shove all of them when they took away the nashville channel a couple months ago but i got over it. Only radio that comes in out here so it is a must have here.

Had xm for darn near ten years now! Bout told them to shove all of them when they took away the nashville channel a couple months ago but i got over it. Only radio that comes in out here so it is a must have here.

Yea I got to have now.on e you have it its hard to get rid of. Can't believe nobody else listens to hair nation. Got to love the 80's hair bands. Stern is a freak and a nut job. I keep listening to his ass though!

Yea I got to have now.on e you have it its hard to get rid of. Can't believe nobody else listens to hair nation. Got to love the 80's hair bands. Stern is a freak and a nut job. I keep listening to his ass though!

Found out I was a closet Red Neck when I came across "Outlaw Country". I think it's channel 60. Sometimes "Willies Place" when I remember my dope smoking days... that was so many years ago most of you MMer's were still a twinkle in your momma's eye. Still switch to "Boneyard or Hair Nation" every now & again. Sirius as a shook up Coors! Sirius-XM rules.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Found out I was a closet Red Neck when I came across "Outlaw Country". I think it's channel 60. Sometimes "Willies Place" when I remember my dope smoking days... that was so many years ago most of you MMer's were still a twinkle in your momma's eye. Still switch to "Boneyard or Hair Nation" every now & again. Sirius as a shook up Coors! Sirius-XM rules.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Got it, miss the HELL out of XM 12 CROSS COUNTRY.

out law country chanel 60 is fair but not out law enough for me. Might let it expire and do the I-pod with Chris Knight,Robert Earl, James Mcmurtry Joe Ely Chris ladoux.

Got it, miss the HELL out of XM 12 CROSS COUNTRY.

out law country chanel 60 is fair but not out law enough for me. Might let it expire and do the I-pod with Chris Knight,Robert Earl, James Mcmurtry Joe Ely Chris ladoux.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom