Are your PM's working?

Wanted

I've sent a couple to folks here a while back and am waiting to recieve some and have not gotten any in a long time. It would be nice for those that asked for help at least give a thanks even if the info was not what they where looking for, at least I'd know if they got it?

yes they are. alot of people dont know how to check them or when they get one.

its one of the flaws with this site

I don't know how people can miss it..."New Message in your Box!" when you click hunting forums! Some people I guess talk the talk but can't walk the walk...as they say.

muleyman

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-09 AT 08:51PM (MST)[p]muleyman....

that is a simple one. when i log the home page i dont go to hunting forums use the drop box. when i do that it does not show my messages.

as far as walking the walk some of the best hunters i know cant do the simplest of things on a computer.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-09 AT 03:36PM (MST)[p]dave...please let me know what makes a person be the "best hunter". I have yet to find one. Unless your meaning the guy that drives the roads, see's a forky and shoots it from the cab! Thats what I think of when I imagine someone who cant use a computer...nothing personal ;)

Muleyman..

really??? is that at all relevant to what has been said? i did not say one person was a "best hunter" nor did i say I know "THE" best hunters. but what i did say is that some of the best hunters i know cant do the simplest of things on the computer.
which means they are not very good with the computer. i dont think someone has to be very good with a computer to help share there knowledge about hunting with others.

and to say that the "guy that drives the roads, see's a forky and shoots it from the cab!" is someone who cant use a computer is by far the dumbest thing i have ever read on any hunting website.

i am guessing you are very good with a computer. i am not nor am i the best hunter. but i do love hunting and i like to share my experiences with others.

Back
Top Bottom