Area 63 Archery Deer

Chow_Hound

Planning a hunt for next year with my 13 year old son, we will have 2 points. Trying to find an area that I can hunt every year - concentrate on OTC elk when I can't draw deer. Not concerned about trophy quality, just lots of opportunity. Archery Deer harvest stats look really good for 63, just wondering if it is being driven by private land - i.e. is the public land deer hunting really that much better than surrounding units.

I am also considering 521 and 70. Any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

That's really my question - is the high success rate driven entirely by the private land or is the public land really better than the surrounding units also.

Thanks

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom