Arizona Draw

I believe that the regs said that they would be available by sometime in the end of april (24th i think), but in the past it has only been about 5 weeks from due date to results posted. If I remember correctly last year they were due june 13 and results were posted july 19.
You would think since they only had elk and lope apps to worry about in this draw they would be able to get the results out faster and not twice as long

Draw results should be available mid April. Hunt permit-tags will be mailed to individuals successful in the draw no later than April 27, 2007. Good Luck!

Well with 40% Less elk applicants this year... they should be about done and the results posted by.... 23 March...hehe

Robb

There were more applicants this year than last so all the rumours on that were just wishful thinking. I wish they would get the results out before the NM deadline but who knows.

First-come applications for any leftovers will be received beginning April 16 (according to the regs), so results should be out before then.

RR

Usually results are posted almost two weeks before they start accepting leftovers...I think we'll know by the end of April or early March, but with the draw company G&F is working with now we could say anywhere from now until July...

Call the fish and game phone number and give them your information, they will give you the unit number that you drew out for.

My wife drew out for 22 South Elk Rifle and I drew out for 22 North Rifle.

Utaz.

It was posted on March 25, 2007 not 2008 they are still being proccessed should be out later this week hopefully.

>You're right utaz.
>My wife drew 69 South and
>I drew 69 North last
>nite

Thats a quality tag right there!!!

Ha! NailDriver that is funny. Good thing you did not draw 69 east and your wife 69 west. That could have been a muddy mess!;-)

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom